Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

argh! Been reading through all day and had a multi-quote going on and then my puter overheated and died while I was uploading pics from card to puter :mad:

Stuff I remember...

I was surprised about Overture because there weren't any wires for Bernie, which I thought meant it was less likely to get played.

Setlist shizzle, meh. Good enough for me. I got to see a few songs I haven't seen live before (even if it took me frigging ages to remember what CE was actually called! :facepalm: Too busy going 'oh! oh! It's this one! What the fuck is it?!!'

Amp 'getting it' No sex, one got shoved over, knew you lot would have gutter minds. Glitterati got thrown, oh there was a nice close-up on the screen of a hole in the bass drum from the last gig.

Jen, good to know about Luther! And sorry about the rug :(

Stuff about the gig that's not so much a review as general observations... Tweeting for you all was good fun, added something to the experience but was a bit distracting at times. I don't think I'll tweet so much for the next two! From further back (we were about 20 yards behind the sound-desk in the second row of the stands, except I jumped out and boogied in the nice big space in front. How hard is it to walk round someone in a white t-shirt with a glowstick in her back pocket?! I had loads of room, and must've elbowed loads of people who got too close...) it's much harder to get a flavour of how the band are on stage, whether it's a 'by the numbers' gig or they're really into it, but it doesn't really matter when the performance and sound quality are good. And also, that's what all the fancy effects are for, the people who can't see a damned thing on the stage.

Right, more catch-up... lol

Originally Posted by mikethemuse

The only downside for me was Exo, I missed the UFO. It just seemed more 'filler' than anything else, which I'm really loathe to say. But other than that,

i agree, i really love the song but that performance was kinda boring. the crowd werent really into it either, i was the only person near me with their arms in the air :LOL:

Yeah, seemed to me that some people hadn't realised it had started.

I absolutely adore Editors!! I was so happy when I found out they were supporting!! They were a great support act.

I got sunburnt too in the queue :| Only on one side though so I had to swap sides for the rest of the queue :LOL: Luckily, it's turned into a kinda tan now.

Hahahaha, my mum keeps going 'I reeaaallly want to see Muse! What would you do if I went to wembley without you?'

I'm like YOU DARE!

I bum em off too much. I was over the moon when i found out they were supporting too :p

Oh i noticed when i got home that i was burnt haha so i am tanned on my back and that's it :chuckle:

Awwww why not take your mum?

Me too!. I seriously would if it wasn't so difficult and short notice. WHY! do I have college/work/other?!

Not sure if anyone saw but someone threw a bottle (or something of the sort) at Dom whilst on the middle platform, he only just dodged it :rolleyes:

Oh i didn't see that :erm:

59381_1177522336038_1767531689_341835_1517969_n.jpg

59381_1177522376039_1767531689_341836_2969848_n.jpg

Couple of queue pics :)

Awww i am hidden by that dude's arse :erm:

Guest Sarah-x
Holy crap last night was a bit mental wasn't it! I was on Chris' side :p

Was amazing i managed to get a few good photos... Some of Dom's arse haha!

And apperently Matt unzipped dom's wetsuit!!! I missed it :supersad: Does any one have any videos or pics of it? :shifty:

And i went fucking mental :chuckle:

I got squished loads.

This girl behind me fainted at one point and she had to go....

Someone lost their shoe in the mosh pit and came out in clutches :facepalm:

And i almost touched a balloon!!! Everyone pushed toward it including me and we all just fell sideways :LOL:!!!!

i saw a guy carry a girl out past me and my mate, mayb that was her.

i touched one of the eyes :chuckle: what a werid sentance!

I have all of them:

muse.gif

:awesome: im theresomewhere running to the front :LOL:

I can see me in that first picture you posted Mistress!:LOL: I got sunburnt too, but I'm used to that, being Welsh and pale.

Awesome gig, very crazy and I had to go to A&E at one point, but even then it was still brilliant. Found an "Origin of Symmetry" hoody at an indie record store too. So happy about that!

Guest Sarah-x
Yeah, seemed to me that some people hadn't realised it had started.

i thought that, i had my arms swaying the whole time, hurt them abit :LOL: a few people near us were doing it too. guy next to me trying to sing along was funny as!

i thought that, i had my arms swaying the whole time, hurt them abit :LOL: a few people near us were doing it too. guy next to me trying to sing along was funny as!

That sounds like me, I had my arms up what felt like the whole concert, and everyone round me was just gently nodding along, but then they were like that for most of it. Didn't stop me going mad for Citizen :D

The post-muse depression has really set in tho. Extremely jealous of anyone going to Wembley!

The sad thing is, that was my first real concert and I'm 18 years old. Either way, I travelled from Swansea, in South Wales and it was WELL worth the journey and the money. It was INCREDIBLE and I love Muse more than ever. It was the best show and they were perfect live, literally, perfect. That was over 10 hours of travelling since I drove home after the concert, 5am in my house with a McDonald's and a MASSIVE smile on my face. :D I'm still buzzing and I really want to go again!

Guest Sarah-x
Probably she was being carried :erm:

:eek:!! Lucky bum!!

Haha snap :chuckle:

:)

hope she was ok.

That sounds like me, I had my arms up what felt like the whole concert, and everyone round me was just gently nodding along, but then they were like that for most of it. Didn't stop me going mad for Citizen :D

were you to the left? there were two people who most of it had there hands up... was it you :shifty::D

Guest Sarah-x
That could easily have been me :LOL:

maybe if you were a girl with a girl friend with you ? :shifty:

Umm I was sitting...but stood, if that makes sense. And i was left of the stage. With lots of glowsticks on my arms

ok these people were standing..standing. :LOL:

good work with the glowsticks!

Guest Sarah-x
if it was relatively near the front, one was me :)

omg ive started something here :LOL:

yeah pretty close, to the left..

all hands up who had there hands up at the concert:LOL:

*raises hand in the air like she just dont care* :p

Archived