Dom and Chris in a flat cap stage left. #awesome

Oooh. :awesome:

true?

yettiman Dom and Chris in a flat cap stage left. #awesome

1 minute ago via txt

from twitter.com sexy plane

I read that as cat flap at first.

Yay! I was on the sexy plaaaaaaane! :awesome:

Which side underneath? Must've been close to me. Dom was hilarious all the way through, love his drumming faces. Reminds me of when matt played the new born riff with a shoe :LOL:

We were near the central barrier on the left side as you look at the stage, when Matt looked down he was pretty much looking straight down where we were.

Got a great view of Dom and Chris during the jam as the stage went back without going up. When it went high we were basically looking at the bottom of it and couldn't see the band at all - except for when Matt leaned over of course!

That picture :LOL:

I nearly had a heart attack when B&H kicked in. I think I screamed out my own heart. :LOL:

I wish I could've spotted some of your epic outfits! Me and my friend painted the muse logo and a butterfly on our faces (which was relevant after all! Yay :happy:) and someone asked to take a photo of us :LOL:

However, we did see someone dressed as a cow. Which was....odd.

We were near the central barrier on the left side as you look at the stage, when Matt looked down he was pretty much looking straight down where we were.

Got a great view of Dom and Chris during the jam as the stage went back without going up. When it went high we were basically looking at the bottom of it and couldn't see the band at all - except for when Matt leaned over of course!

You must have been right next to us then, we were on the same side, parallel with the stage when it was fully extended, probably abit further out from you. We were in labcoats and had glowsticks :p

That picture :LOL:

I nearly had a heart attack when B&H kicked in. I think I screamed out my own heart. :LOL:

I wish I could've spotted some of your epic outfits! Me and my friend painted the muse logo and a butterfly on our faces (which was relevant after all! Yay :happy:) and someone asked to take a photo of us :LOL:

However, we did see someone dressed as a cow. Which was....odd.

The crowd reaction to B&H in general was amazing. Can't imagine why they dont play it more, people (especially me) loved it

You must have been right next to us then, we were on the same side, parallel with the stage when it was fully extended, probably abit further out from you. We were in labcoats and had glowsticks :p

The crowd reaction to B&H in general was amazing. Can't imagine why they dont play it more, people (especially me) loved it

Yeah, the crowd just exploded :stunned: I found some footage on youtube, I didn't realise just how massive the reaction was! It's just perfect live...like the epitome of epic.

Ah we were about level with the front of it before it moved, so we couldn't see you in your labcoats!

Yeah, the crowd just exploded :stunned: I found some footage on youtube, I didn't realise just how massive the reaction was! It's just perfect live...like the epitome of epic.

Everyone knew it and loved it, both casual and hardcore fans...shouldn't that make it more of a staple? I'm just thrilled we got it :awesome:

47754_1177540176484_1767531689_341909_7691733_n.jpg

:cool: ooooh yeah

Did anyone notice that as soon as the support acts were done that the atmosphere began to get a little more electric? And omg they played Justice, I danced my booty off haha :LOL:

I was abit worried because where I was no one was doing anything at all for editors or any of the support acts, If they were going to be that stagnant when muse came on I was determined to push my way to where people were going to move :chuckle: As it was as soon as editors finished everyone pushed in abit more and kept checking the time. It went mental when uprising started! :awesome:

Did anyone notice that as soon as the support acts were done that the atmosphere began to get a little more electric? And omg they played Justice, I danced my booty off haha :LOL:

Yeah people really started getting into the tracks that were being played. Never known that so much.

When they played Foos, QOTSA, Justice, U2, MGMT etc, there were cheers and singing along almost like they were playing live. Great atmos.

Hats of BTW to whoever picked the playlist. Impeccible job. Can't remember one duff track.

awesome banner :awesome:

I noticed that too...I actually only started to get really excited when Editors finished and they were just playing music...suddenly everyone was buzzing :happy:

Me and my friend were moshing to QOTSA and Green Day :LOL: happy days :')

Everyone knew it and loved it, both casual and hardcore fans...shouldn't that make it more of a staple? I'm just thrilled we got it :awesome:

Me too :happy: It's been my favourite (along with Hyper Music) for years now, so it made the whole night seem really fulfilled and perfect :awesome: I reckon they'll whip it out for Wembo aswell :yesey:

Misread your post. I disagree, I think this was far better than the Echo gig because the Echo gig was ridiculously short.

Haha, that's fine. Each to their own! I prefer the intimacy of the Echo arena, but I loved the set list and the energy the band gave yesterday :)

Archived