Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Oh I must be lucky then cos I saw them at Wembley on the BH&R tour and they played then - so they've played it every (both!) time I've seen them. It's also on the Absolution live DVD I have, so I thought they usually played it.

I feel justifiably privileged.

It was more or less a staple in the BH&R tour, its just the resistance tour where its barely been played

Lovely to meet you DukeNatty! Great outfit and what a charming young man you are :)

Haha, lovely to meet you too Pip, hopefully it won't be the last time. You know when you lurk/post on a messgeboard posters become a little bit like celebrities in a way because you feel like you know them, if you know what I mean.

Or alternatively you can just ignore befuddled me, I'm still knackered :LOL:

Edit:

oi you, when's this review coming? ;)

Hold your (Pulled Apart by) horses! It's a lot longer than my Oxegen one and there's too much to post about on here! :p

That was hilarious. Dom just sat there thinking "Dum dum....dum, dum dum...tssssh. Dum dum....dum, dum dum... OHMYGODWHATTHEHELLARETHESESTRINGYTHINGS!"

:LOL:

:LOL: i really was laughing for a bit after that, especially when they had to pause and get the streamers off the mic stands + the kit

I hadnt heard it before, I was just worried that it was just a tease and they wouldnt actually play it. I swear I heard matt play abit of invincible somewhere

i heard invincible too :eek:

Yes :LOL: Although tbf, that was actually pretty good live, and the streamers were just brilliant :awesome: Just when I thought i'd calmed down again...''OMFG STREAMERS!! STREAMERS! AHSJDHAKSDJASDHDJD''

Cow person :LOL: Ah good ol' muse fans :')

I was on Chris's side :awesome: I was standing during the support acts, but then I headed up to a platformy bit by all the seating to get an elevated view. :happy:

i think i might've seen you then :awesome: did you see a random person with red skinnies, muse t-shirt and a giant inflatable banana? :LOL: cause that would be me

Not likely. Apparently the next DVD is going to be a compilation of performances from the entire tour, along with an accompanying documentary. The best we can hope for is one or two songs and hopefully some decent bootlegs :D

I think they should've filmed it. They've done Wembley before and imo, LCCC is a much better venue cos its so open and so many more people standing. Plus I wanna see myself on the big screen again :LOL:

:LOL: i really was laughing for a bit after that, especially when they had to pause and get the streamers off the mic stands + the kit

The streamers added so much to that song, worked well in feeling good as well, seeing as they stayed around that long.

YAY! I loved that I heard a little bit of it :happy:

Do they often play Take a Bow? Absolutely my favourite opening track to an album of all time, was ecstatic they played it.

Gotta say, the gig was amazing, but trying to get your mosh on to KoD when there's people around you literally standing there giving you dirty looks was ridiculous. Not enough 'core support at the front, man.

i think i might've seen you then :awesome: did you see a random person with red skinnies, muse t-shirt and a giant inflatable banana? :LOL: cause that would be me

I did not, but I wish I did! :LOL: Were you at the seating bit then?? My friend who I was with had ginger hair, and I was wearing a black and white striped muse top, black leggings, and a black Exogenesis hoodie :happy:

Please do the UFO on Wembley!:p

I'm pretty sure they will, because of the acrobatics last time during Blackout.:awesome:

Do they often play Take a Bow? Absolutely my favourite opening track to an album of all time, was ecstatic they played it.

Gotta say, the gig was amazing, but trying to get your mosh on to KoD when there's people around you literally standing there giving me dirty looks was ridiculous. Not enough core support at the front, man.

It's become more of a staple for this stadium tour. :happy:

They were giving you dirty looks!? Jesus christ! :eek: Those funkers.:ninja: Hope you had a good time anyway.:happy:

I'm pretty sure they will, because of the acrobatics last time during Blackout.:awesome:

It's become more of a staple for this stadium tour. :happy:

They were giving you dirty looks!? Jesus christ! :eek: Those funkers.:ninja: Hope you had a good time anyway.:happy:

I know?! I so wanted a pit circle to start, gutted I had to just head bang with my brother, practically isolated by the people around us.

The streamers added so much to that song, worked well in feeling good as well, seeing as they stayed around that long.

YAY! I loved that I heard a little bit of it :happy:

it was an epic moment when the streamers got fired :awesome:

and yes, i was freaking out when i heard the bit of Invincible :LOL:

Gotta say, the gig was amazing, but trying to get your mosh on to KoC when there's people around you literally standing there giving you dirty looks was ridiculous. Not enough 'core support at the front, man.

TaB is a staple for stadium gigs :D

and the people on chris's side went bonkers at KoC, we all had to mosh or go back :LOL:

I did not, but I wish I did! :LOL: Were you at the seating bit then?? My friend who I was with had ginger hair, and I was wearing a black and white striped muse top, black leggings, and a black Exogenesis hoodie :happy:

no i wasn't at the seating bit, but i'm pretty sure i saw you during the support acts :awesome:

What an awesome show, the streamers were ace, i took one home with me :) and when they all landed on the speakers it was pure beauty :)

Shame about all the dickheads launching glowsticks at dom chris and matt when they were on the levetating platform though(yeah alright it wasnt really levetating), im all up for throwing bottles/being hit by bottles providing they are empty as between band entertainment, but launching at bands is for when theyre shit, not because people think its funny.

But id never go see a gig at LCCG again, the stewards were a bunch of dickheads, all those people and they wouldnt let 1 person through who was supposedly pregnant (but wasnt really) who needed a piss?

The tram system is horrible, tube is way better, and no way was i waiting in that queue for a tram back, so we walked the 3 or so miles back to the car park by piccadilly, horrible place, awesome show, but dissapointed at no UFO, which i presume was stupid health and safety risk-assessment bull.

Cant wait til the next tour :D

Guest Sarah-x

Manchester FUCK YEAH!

that was incredible, woke up this morning with the soreest neck ever... damn that moshing :p

totaly worth it. they were brilliant, finally heard feeling good live and take a bow!

the outfits were :awesome:

Gotta say, the gig was amazing, but trying to get your mosh on to KoD when there's people around you literally standing there giving me dirty looks was ridiculous. Not enough core support at the front, man.

Less often nowadays. Was hilarious round where i was, before the last encore people were yelling "PLAY PLUG IN BABY" then "NO WAIT, PLAY KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA" then i said "it'll be take a bow next" and everyone went "OH YEAH PLAY TAKE A BOW". Then some random guy yelled "SING FOR ABSOLUTION!", i just said "lets not get ridiculous now" :rolleyes:

I was the only one near me moshing to CE

Does anyone know if the posters will be on sale in the shop? The purple Manchester one?

I saw some of the individual posters from previous gigs up on there a few weeks back but now, nothing :(

I was gonna get it after the gig but the way we got shoved out just led us to a road and we weren't allowed back in the car park

Archived