Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Guest Sarah-x
Two boys :LOL:

well then you could have been to the right of me, there were guys there:D

this will never get solved, we shall never know who are we or where are we.

(sounded abit like exo1 there at the end of that sentance.. unintended muse pun there..oops!)

Just back from Manchester now.

i). Unnatural Selection is a _beast_ live. The sound for it is fucking _IMMENSE_. MOAR!!!!

ii). Knights of Cydonia remains THE best song to lose your shit to. Seeing as I'm old these days, I just save myself for the TIRO pogo and Knights. :D

iii). Part of me really wanted it to rain. That's 8 times in 4 countries that I've seen them now, and it's been bone dry every time. (of course, now that I've said that it's going to bucket down at Wembley)

Uploading pics and vids as I type this, will post them when done.

Guest Sarah-x
Wait, standing and standing at the same time? :eek::LOL:

:chuckle:

yeah they werent just standing they were standing standing!!

(compared to sitting standing..)

damn im confused now!

Guest Sarah-x

haha, standing sitting has no meaning to me now :p

and i didnt get any glowsticks :(

didnt see many either..:eek: they were all hiding from me.

Guest Sarah-x

i saw the lazer pen too

you know the giant eye at the top of the stage... i noticed it and shouted look its an eye. and no-one around me believed me for ages.. why would i lie about an eye?

I am probably going to get slaughtered for this... :$

Did anyone else think LCCC was quite poor facilities wise? The toilet situation was terrible, I did expect a bit of a queue, but they were really bad our side of the ground.

Also, I felt like there were simply way too many people there, getting anywhere was virtually impossible and we had no kind of view at all. We were standing on the right by one of the exits as we couldn't get anywhere else. It meant we could hardly see the stage, and saw virtually nothing of the UFO. I am not small, (5'7"), and the husband (who is over 6') struggled to see anything as well.

One big plus was the sound, as at loads of outdoor gigs/festivals I have been to recently the sound has been really poor and quiet. No chance of that last night!

Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic show, I just wish I could have actually seen as well as heard it!

Just back from Manchester now.

i). Unnatural Selection is a _beast_ live. The sound for it is fucking _IMMENSE_. MOAR!!!!

ii). Knights of Cydonia remains THE best song to lose your shit to. Seeing as I'm old these days, I just save myself for the TIRO pogo and Knights. :D

iii). Part of me really wanted it to rain. That's 8 times in 4 countries that I've seen them now, and it's been bone dry every time. (of course, now that I've said that it's going to bucket down at Wembley)

Uploading pics and vids as I type this, will post them when done.

I wanted it to rain to cos I got covered in beer.....at least I hope it was beer :stunned:....and didn't have chance to wipe it off of me. Plus it would've been pretty cool jumping to hysteria in the pouring rain :LOL:

On the topic of glowsticks, I made a giant frisbee out of glowticks and threw it during uprising...did anyone catch it?

haha, standing sitting has no meaning to me now :p

and i didnt get any glowsticks :(

didnt see many either..:eek: they were all hiding from me.

Aww my mate Rach threw a load out to people to catch haha!

And aww we all had loads!

how did i miss that!!

I know i missed it too all thanks to tall men.

I saw a fair few glowsticks at the front :) I assumed that it'd be all of you lot :)

Also spotted a green light which darted around now and again, so I'm guessing someone had a lazer pen...

Yah i noticed that lazer pen too it annoyed the hell out of me.

i saw the lazer pen too

you know the giant eye at the top of the stage... i noticed it and shouted look its an eye. and no-one around me believed me for ages.. why would i lie about an eye?

I saw the eye!

i saw the lazer pen too

haha I just suddenly exclaimed ''Eye! EYE! ALL SEEING EYE! IT'S AN EYE! LOOK AT THE EYE!' in an excited babble of words :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
haha I just suddenly exclaimed ''Eye! EYE! ALL SEEING EYE! IT'S AN EYE! LOOK AT THE EYE!' in an excited babble of words :LOL:

i shouted something like "an eye!! oh my god they're watching us. everyone smile!!" :LOL:

love my way of thinking, giant eye, must been muse are watching us hence we should all smile :facepalm:

Archived