Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Who was wearing a red waistcoat and red skinnies? You looked amazing.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT. What a scary mosh pit!

Just amazing, best gig I've ever been too, I started about 4 rows back and then got pushed back a bit but I still had a fantastic view.

The fact they did citizen and said it was for the website made my night! :LOL:

Two crazy things I remember seeing;

1. The lead singer of PABH putting his face right into one of the light pods at the front of the stage as it was lit up. A wonder he didn't blind himself!

2. During one of the last songs, I think it was KoC, when everyone was jumping up and down, I saw someone a few metres in front of us was jumping around holding aloft an SLR camera with a biggish lens on it.

To add to this list;

The singer of PABH doing a backwards belly slide on the runway thing :LOL:

A very drunk man doing a handstand in the middle of the crowd, subsequently kicking people in the face :rolleyes:

Indeed. He is a bit of an idiot, but he's pretty entertaining to watch, for a while.

:stunned:

Editors were great, fantastic performance and energy on stage.

Band of skulls wer brilliant, i'm def going to see them at their own show.

PABH were fun, loved the riffing and the music but too much screamed lyrics.

Who was wearing a red waistcoat and red skinnies? You looked amazing.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT. What a scary mosh pit!

Just amazing, best gig I've ever been too, I started about 4 rows back and then got pushed back a bit but I still had a fantastic view.

The fact they did citizen and said it was for the website made my night! :LOL:

that's DukeNatty. I was the only one around me that started going for it when they started playing citizen :(

Last night was amaaazing. My 19th Muse gig, and it was probably in my top 5. Had so much fun dancing with our group in front of the sound desk, especially the air guitar down on my knees during the guitar solo in Guiding Light :LOL:

Band seemed to be really enjoying it too. Setlist wasn't anything utterly amazing, sure, but it was still a great performance and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I have to say - Tom Kirk, utter legend. The girl who got yanked out in front of the sound desk because she was almost unconscious due to lack of water was sitting there for a while whilst security were trying to figure out what to do (get her out of there, perhaps?) so Tom rushed over and gave her his own water and juice during the encore break, making sure she was ok :happy:

Also got a setlist off him at the end AND when I asked him for a bit of his drink, he instead emptied out the chiller cabinet and gave us loads of bottles of water and beer :happy: What a legend!

Great day, great night, great fun - even if my knees and throat do ache like hell :LOL:

Thats pretty good quality :) what camera did you use? and when did you start queuing up? (still torn as when I can be bothered to get there)

Looks like an amazing gig though :D

I used a Sony Cybershot, and I turned up at about 4:15, got in the queue and walked almost straight to where i stayed the entire gig while the crowd wasnt really tighly packed up :)

Last night was amaaazing. My 19th Muse gig, and it was probably in my top 5. Had so much fun dancing with our group in front of the sound desk, especially the air guitar down on my knees during the guitar solo in Guiding Light :LOL:

Band seemed to be really enjoying it too. Setlist wasn't anything utterly amazing, sure, but it was still a great performance and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I have to say - Tom Kirk, utter legend. The girl who got yanked out in front of the sound desk because she was almost unconscious due to lack of water was sitting there for a while whilst security were trying to figure out what to do (get her out of there, perhaps?) so Tom rushed over and gave her his own water and juice during the encore break, making sure she was ok :happy:

Also got a setlist off him at the end AND when I asked him for a bit of his drink, he instead emptied out the chiller cabinet and gave us loads of bottles of water and beer :happy: What a legend!

Great day, great night, great fun - even if my knees and throat do ache like hell :LOL:

Were you near the sound desk then? My voice has completely gone :LOL:

I went to go find Kirky at the sound desk but the woman said he wasn't there :( I must have missed him... still, glad you had a good time Ali! :happy:

That is the stuff that legends do. :happy:

It was such an amazing night. They definitely upped their game from the Liverpool Echo concert!

Loved the set stage, all those lights and videos just made the songs even better!

I did some videos, not long ones but are pretty good quality. I did it for a few minutes on some songs, I didn't like holding the camera for ages - so to everyone that films these concerts, cudos to you for the patience! :D

Hysteria - Muse Lancashire Cricket Ground 040910

New Born - Muse Lancashire Cricket Ground 040910

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse Lancashire Cricket Ground 040910

My photos were crap, it couldn't keep up with the lights and smokes going off lol. :$

MUSE are the BEST band ever. :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG

LAST NIGHT WAS IMMENSE! soo much better than when they came 4 years ago! Dom looked very fetching in that catsuit aaaahaaaa

are they only doing the UFO at wembley? oh and Matt's light up suit and glasses were also amazing <333 :D

are they only doing the UFO at wembley? oh and Matt's light up suit and glasses were also amazing <333 :D

The UFO was for all stadium gigs, but LCCC had the same problem as Goffertpark gig, it's such an open space so there's really nowhere to run the skywires for the UFO. Wembley will definately get it though :)

Archived