Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I so had the urge to throw things at him :LOL:

I've just realised he also has abnormally long fingers :stunned:

I wish i was close enough to get some pictures of band members that are that good, I just took some pictures of the stage

Editors

dsc00718i.jpg

Muse's stage before they came on

dsc00720ej.jpg

ALL HAIL THE ALL SEEING EYE

dsc00726wa.jpg

The streamers from Guiding Light stuck in the speaker tower :LOL:

dsc00730xb.jpg

Explanation is not needed :awesome::awesome:

dsc00713x.jpg

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/52858

Muse kick off UK stadium gig run at Lancashire County Cricket Club

Band thank 'nuts' fans after Manchester show

Muse kicked off their 2010 UK stadium gig run in Manchester last night (September 4), playing the Lancashire County Cricket Club.

The Teignmouth band, set to take a break from touring following the three-gig run, played amongst a typically lavish stage set-up.

Kicking off with 'Uprising', the trio were joined onstage by a troupe of flag-waving dancers before tearing into second song 'Supermassive Black Hole'.

The set consisted of songs from four of their five studio albums, and included 'Newborn' plus their version of 'Feeling Good', famously covered by Nina Simone, which appeared on 2001's 'Origin Of Symmetry'.

Songs from last year's 'The Resistance' were also given an airing, including 'Undisclosed Desires' and 'Unnatural Selection'.

Singer Matt Bellamy kept chat to a minimum, but told fans it was good to be back in Manchester after four years away.

Fan favourites such as 'Plug In Baby' and 'Knights Of Cydonia' got the biggest cheers from the crowd, who were thanked by the band on Twitter after the gig.

"Wow. That was pretty fucking amazing. You Mancs are nuts," they wrote on their official page, Twitter.com/muse.

The band are now set for two show’s at London's Wembley Stadium, on September 10 and 11.

Two crazy things I remember seeing;

1. The lead singer of PABH putting his face right into one of the light pods at the front of the stage as it was lit up. A wonder he didn't blind himself!

2. During one of the last songs, I think it was KoC, when everyone was jumping up and down, I saw someone a few metres in front of us was jumping around holding aloft an SLR camera with a biggish lens on it.

Archived