403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Guest jessychickin
seconded! They put on a stunning show :) Executed it perfectly :happy:

Thirded :happy:

Is that a word? If not who cares...

Aww I'm so glad they enjoyed it :D

Guest jessychickin
Yes so am I :happy: I'm looking forward to seeing the various videos and things. I hope it's as good for both the band and us next week.:)

There are loads of video's up on yt now :)http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=d&search_query=muse+manchester&search_type=videos&suggested_categories=10&uni=3 but I'm holding off on watching until tomorrow, I'm falling asleep :p

Oooooh your going to be at Wembly? I'll be there in Spirit :D Hope you have a great time :happy:

4958767474_4254bd90e0.jpg

Queue by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958173713_132840a074.jpg

UFO by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958767390_116734c6d8.jpg

Dom by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958767326_89de56a370.jpg

Matt by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958173565_1013204ed3.jpg

Queue1 by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958767194_8d00133d6a.jpg

Matt 2 by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958173453_a8cf27761b.jpg

Kit by olliemuse, on Flickr

4958767114_efc62c88c6.jpg

Chris and Dom by olliemuse, on Flickr

Big photos, spot yourself in the queue :)

Aviators red jacket and turquoise skinnies that's me!! And sgtpeppershp is next to me in aviators and black shirt! This is so exciting! This was the most amazing show I've ever been to! I'm really tired now and need to go to sleep, but I'm still so hyped up...not looking forward to post-gig depression :'(

gig review time

in short, very very very good. not perfect. having known the setlist for some time i was happy at the changes with b&h (sadly no nsc though). some heavy moshing going on for uprising, c.e, hysteria etc. biggest disappointment was the missing acoustic encore opener and the LACK OF UFO! but then again, we cant have everything.

:stongue: upload pwease??

Me too! :) :) :)

and whoever got the 'unzipping' moment I hope they upload something soon - I don't need to see Dom's bum but it would be a riot to see Matt unzipping the suit :LOL:

Love this tweet:

hyperbaby: @muse coming from 3 guys in a silver unitard, mirror suit with cerise lining,a beetlejuice outfit er thanx! My 21st gig n 1 of the best <3 x

Hi guys!

Well just got back from my first MUSE gig and i was not let down :D was everything i could of wished for and more! Heres some of my fave pic of the night that i got.

Thanks Joe

P1000209.jpg

Dom Looking Menacing!!!

P1000260.jpg

I Have a few more if anyone wants me to put them up just ask :D

Hi guys!

Well just got back from my first MUSE gig and i was not let down :D was everything i could of wished for and more! Heres some of my fave pic of the night that i got.

Thanks Joe

P1000209.jpg

Dom Looking Menacing!!!

P1000260.jpg

I Have a few more if anyone wants me to put them up just ask :D

those are great, but I still want the unzipping moment! :eyebrows:

hello.... I'm a long time reader/viewer first time poster....

Anyway,

I check the forums for little bits of information here and there as you all tend to rant/complain/fight and well I guess creepily act like their mothers/fathers... I tend not to need/want to say anything or ask anything, which is all good!:)

Unfortunately :mad: I went to Manchester tonight (last night now ha!). Muse were awesome, great set-list (even though I'm a fan of their earlier music), some funny moments (website joke, although it was obvious he was going to play as I could see the 7 string in his hand before he spoke), Cool show (The all seeing eye, the eye balls, cool moving stage) and great costumes/outfits.

(At this point I would like to point out that the first muse album I purchased was Origin of Symmetry in 2001 after 09/11.... I'm a long time Fanatic)

So whats wrong then?

The crowd... (moaning immanent, at least I'm honest)

Some girls and some older guys accused me several times of being a twilight fan because I was enjoying myself... I was jumping, singing/shouting the lyrics, head banging, pushing forward/backward/sideways... And I get called a twilight fan.

I just want to know WHY?:mad:

Ive never stood still at any gig and neither have the fans... its meant to be rough, your meant to get hurt, get drunk, party, act stupid/immature, let loose, under 14=no no

I know it sucks to some.... but that's what the safe seats are for... wonder forward, have a look then go sit down, I do that at plenty of gigs... I was at the second row for a whole gig, I'm bruised, hung over, dehydrated, tired and I love it!

P.s

O by the way... instead of moaning about the songs they don't play live, why don't you start a huge facebook group to get a fan set-list gig? organize your personal fave songs and find a enough people to fill at least an arena to join the group... maybe muse will play it for you? I'd go!

+1:)

"Oh by the way, its not just me pushing you, Look behind me jackass!"...

Archived