Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Wow, I'm still on a high from last night. Couldn't sleep either!!! Words can't describe the gig. I also got 3 streamers from the GL fireworks (these will be kept in a safe place with my SS balloon from Liverpool in Nov) :D Btw did anyone see on the webcam if many had glowsticks??? Putting ours on one burst & hit my 16 yr old son (Sorry Josh! XX) right in the eye. It's a good job we were right next to the first aid or He probably wouldn't be able to see anymore!!!

Wow, I'm still on a high from last night. Couldn't sleep either!!! Words can't describe the gig. I also got 3 streamers from the GL fireworks (these will be kept in a safe place with my SS balloon from Liverpool in Nov) :D Btw did anyone see on the webcam if many had glowsticks??? Putting ours on one burst & hit my 16 yr old son (Sorry Josh! XX) right in the eye. It's a good job we were right next to the first aid or He probably wouldn't be able to see anymore!!!

I got some red and white streamer, took me forever to find some red after the gig!

I don't think the glowsticks showed up. A lot of people in my queue were putting them on at 3pm so they were faded by 8pm. Glad your son's eye is OK! I picked up some of the balloon confetti after the gig but didn't think about a streamer. They looked to ace floating off the stage and speakers around the ground!

Well he was looking down at his bass with his eyes shut' date=' so it was lucky the person had a bad throw really :LOL:[/quote']

:LOL:

Completely new to the forum, sorry guys, but I just had to ask - did any one notice the massive cheer Pulled Apart By Horses got when they said it was their last song?

So, so funny.

Yep, they weren't too popular. The lead singer gobbed a few times and we thought some of it went in the drinking water at the front of the stage (for the audience). Urgh!! I found them more interesting to watch than Band of Skulls though. Editors were by far the best of the supports imo.

Completely new to the forum, sorry guys, but I just had to ask - did any one notice the massive cheer Pulled Apart By Horses got when they said it was their last song?

So, so funny.

:LOL: Yes i had to laugh at it too :p

Have to say though, they're really talented musicians, especially the guitarist/backing vocalist, he was an extremely good guitar player...It's just the singing isn't exactely to everyone's taste :rolleyes:

I have to say, and i don't know if it's always like this, but the Hysteria bassline when Chris plays solo for the first 4 bars, it sounded really 'weak'. After the bass in the previous songs i was expecting it to completely destroy the floor ( you could feel the floor shaking even from the support act bass players ) but it was just soo quiet until Matt and Dom kicked in :(

Really? Reallllly??

Fucking yes! It was an amazing gig, just awesome...easily in my top 5 gigs. The lads were on fine form, as were the crowd. One of the nicest crowds I've ever been in, in fact.

Excellent night all round. :D Nothing bad to say at all, we even enjoyed the cheese fest! :LOL:

Fucking yes! It was an amazing gig, just awesome...easily in my top 5 gigs. The lads were on fine form, as were the crowd. One of the nicest crowds I've ever been in, in fact.

Excellent night all round. :D Nothing bad to say at all, we even enjoyed the cheese fest! :LOL:

This! I enjoyed Guiding Light a little too much :LOL: I just got really into it :')

Also, can anyone tell me the order of the setlist? :)

Archived