Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :eek:

IT'S NEXT WEEK!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

EDIT: 2 hr 15 min setlist? :awesome: ahdjahskdhkj BEAUTIFUL :happy:

:awesome:

I note that there is no on-site parking at LCCC! For those who are driving there, where are you parking your car? What travel services are running?

Man U FC has parking according to the info on the LCCC site:

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3640

NEXT WEEK!!!

This will be my first Muse gig but i'm a massive fan so I can't bloody wait :LOL:

A 2hr 15 set too?! :D

I intend on getting there for about 11 in the morning. I've been to 2 gigs at this venue in the past and the queues are already quite long at this time but short enough to get close to the front.

What's this about glowsticks?

We're wearing glowstick bracelets/headbands/necklaces to show Muse that we're bringing the 'Northern Lights' to them. Wembley are bringing inflatable aliens. We're doing lights :D They really appreciate it when the crowd makes an effort (like the crowd at San Siro who made giant Happy Birthday signs for Matt and there was a French stadium gig where the seated fans made a big message but I forget what it said now).

Trying to get as many ppl to wear/wave golwsticks as possible :p

Yep, that's about it :D

Might bring my blue flashing glasses.

Great idea! :D

Ah right, glowsticks it is then :D

poundland ones of course. I'm gonna ask my next door neighbour where she got her giant glowsticks from instead of the little thin ones.

I'll spread the word, I know about 15 people going, then they know people.....lets hope Muse return the favour and surprise us with lasers :happy:

regarding the Northern Lights, have we chosen what song they will be deployed in? just wondering, seeing as it'd look better if they were all sorta synchronised....

I think someone mentioned having them on throughout the show from when Muse play but I'm not very sure. I assume further discussion is needed

My boyfriend's mum offered me some spare tickets she knew somebody had, but I was all like "ordered them in November, but thanks anyway."

N'aww :happy: and OMG THIS FALSE MOUSTACH PINCHES LIKE A BITCH. I might just skip the moustache, it'll end up falling off probably what with the bopping to Muse and all that. Still wearing my pocket watch and waist coat though :awesome:

eBay is my savior. :awesome: or amazon :chuckle:

to eBay!!!!!! :D

I know! I'm looking forward to sharing my birthday with Matt, Dom, Chris and about 50,000 other people :)

Hope I can see more of them this year though, saw them at Sheffield last year and it felt like I was really far away - still absolutely amazing though.

ahhhh its going to be so awesome, i can feel it :LOL:

Might bring my blue flashing glasses.

:yesey::awesome:

it actually hit me today, im seeing Dom, i mean Muse next week :stunned:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

regarding the Northern Lights, have we chosen what song they will be deployed in? just wondering, seeing as it'd look better if they were all sorta synchronised....

IMO, Starlight. For obvious reasons. Though we do need to clap...

I think someone mentioned having them on throughout the show from when Muse play but I'm not very sure. I assume further discussion is needed

Yep, best to snap them on at about 8pmish, just before they come on stage. The crowd will be moving too much after that.

Any thoughts about the timing of the glowsticks?

I think it would be difficlt to synchronise the timing if we're going to hand them out to as many people as possible :l

Anyway.

10 days

250 hours

15048 minutes

902892 seconds

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY TICKET. Should I be worried? :(

Archived