Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

it's just sunk in how huge this venue is. it seems worse because most people are standing i think. it's definitely one of those gigs where i'm going to go with no expectation of seeing anything or going to the loo at all!

It is huge, I sat down for Arctic Monkeys in 2007 as my gf had broke her little toe 2 days before the gig. When they played i bet you look good on the dancefloor a couple of songs in everyone standing went totally mental, it looked incredible. I'm totally pumped for next week!

Guest Sarah-x
9 days

235 hours

14157 minutes

849477 seconds

We're in single figures people. :eek:

*running round in circles* "omgomgomgomgomg!" *hits a wall, falls to floor, picks herself up again.. starts running in circles again* "omgomgomgomgomg!!"

:LOL: true story man!

Hi Everyone! I've been away from the board for ages and have been skimming through this thread. On your advice I've ordered the following that glows: glasses, bunny ears, rings, bracelets and necklaces. Iif any of you sees 5 old people wearing glowing green accessories, please feel free to say hello!:LOL:

How old are we talking?! :LOL:

Leg, you found the oldies thread in Banter yet? You're seriously not going to be the oldest one at a gig in September...

Yes thanks, I have visited the oldies thread and I'm in touch with quite a few older Musers but I've such a busy job I struggle to keep up with all the threads. I've been fortunate to meet a lot of boardies at various gigs and I'm looking forward to Manc to meet a few more!:D

Has anyone got a link to the facebook page for Northern Lights please - I've serached back but can't find it.

Yes thanks, I have visited the oldies thread and I'm in touch with quite a few older Musers but I've such a busy job I struggle to keep up with all the threads. I've been fortunate to meet a lot of boardies at various gigs and I'm looking forward to Manc to meet a few more!:D

ah groovy, I thought the name was familiar :)

Archived