Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

LCCC is going to end up looking like some neon rave :LOL:

Does anyone think that queuing at around 8 is TOO early?

I hate not being near the front (being smallish and everything) and I like to pay money to actually see the acts clearly.

I have heard rumours of people camping overnight and stuff :confused:

:eek::eek: i remember when that was over a hundred days!!

It will be christmas before we know it :party::xmas::party:

Me too!

And oh god don't remind me... Last year i spent a fortune... :supersad:

Less than 2 weeks now, I can't wait!

It's on my birthday too, which is pretty amazing :)

I have the feeling that it will be one of my more memorable birthday's - so thank you, Muse!

See you all there :)

Ooo i hope it will be an amazing day for you then! I hope we get bliss for your birthday :)

See you there!

Sexy Countdown is back.

So am I.

12 days

301 hours

18075 minutes

1084515 seconds

Not that you really need it, IT'S SO FREAKIN' CLOSE NOW! :D

Have I missed anything in 2 weeks? Northern Lights still going ahead?

WOO!!! MISSED YOU!!!

:dance: So close now!

I hate not being near the front (being smallish and everything) and I like to pay money to actually see the acts clearly.

I think it is too early tbh... I am smallish too and i hate not being the front because i can't see. And afterall i paid to SEE muse not someones head.

I don't think people are camping if they are it will only be a few people :erm:

So i wouldn't worry too much just come at a time which well suits you :). I am hopefully arriving at about 12ish... I think 4 hours waiting is a reasonable time haha.

I have been looking on eBay and glow sticks are really cheap on there and you get lots of freebies with that, have just found some glow in the dark body paint as well, definitely have to get some of that!

i got the body paint :awesome: going to wear it as war paint. just need to get to poundland as soon as i'm back in the uk for the glowsticks. :LOL:

It's quite sunny really in Manch right now.

hope it stays :happy:

:eek::eek: i remember when that was over a hundred days!!

me too :LOL: i've waited for this since November!

Less than 2 weeks now, I can't wait!

It's on my birthday too, which is pretty amazing :)

I have the feeling that it will be one of my more memorable birthday's - so thank you, Muse!

See you all there :)

wow what a birthday present :D happy birthday for 11 days time :party:

I'm going to be there about 12 . My and my friends are going to have lunch at lccc. I'm thinking we should have a pwoper picnik ,anyone who gets there about then. Bananas and pasta lol

im thinking about 12 as well..... and pwoper picnik :yesey: mmmmm banana pasta :p

i got the body paint :awesome: going to wear it as war paint. just need to get to poundland as soon as i'm back in the uk for the glowsticks. :LOL:

body paint :eek:

where did you get that from?! :D

I wouldn't camp overnight there. Chances are they'd be knackered by the time Muse came on stage after spending a night and day on concrete and with all the heat in the crowd and everything, they'd probably end up having to leave the barrier, so it'd be a waste of effort.

I'm not sure how early you'd need to get there to be at the front, but I doubt there'll be many there at 8am :)

There are a few qing early but I don't think it will be that bad. The Q for Green Day was pretty long by 2pm and we still got to the barrier. I think most will Q from around 12pm.

I'm in Salford, about 4 miles from LCCC and it is peeing it down... again.

Hi guys, I'm going to be heading to the gig at the LCCC and I'm really looking forward to it. Just wondering what travel and accommodation options may be available as I am traveling by train and will need to get to LCCC and don't really know Manchester too well.

I'm also looking for places to hold up for the night, is there maybe a Holiday Inn near the train station or something?

Thanks!

!

wow what a birthday present :D happy birthday for 11 days time :party:

I know! I'm looking forward to sharing my birthday with Matt, Dom, Chris and about 50,000 other people :)

Hope I can see more of them this year though, saw them at Sheffield last year and it felt like I was really far away - still absolutely amazing though.

I've been robbed!!! Just been to Poundland & got Pack of 2 bracelets, a necklace & 2 packs of 3 sticks all £1 a pack :mad: But hey I'd pay anything to glow for Chris :D:D:D

Seems like Poundland varies quite a bit. Our one has tubes of 20 glowsticks for £1 which is a good deal! I can't wait to see the LCCC crowd all lit up for Muse :D Hopefully, it'll make the Manchester gig stand out for everyone there.

Seems like Poundland varies quite a bit. Our one has tubes of 20 glowsticks for £1 which is a good deal! I can't wait to see the LCCC crowd all lit up for Muse :D Hopefully, it'll make the Manchester gig stand out for everyone there.

+1

it will look amazing :awesome: esp. from the boys' point of view, they'll be standing on stage going :wtf: then :awesome:

+1

it will look amazing :awesome: esp. from the boys' point of view, they'll be standing on stage going :wtf: then :awesome:

There's gonna be loads of mystified people there who don't visit the Muse Board and won't know why loads of people have glowstick bracelets/headbands/necklaces! :LOL:

There's gonna be loads of mystified people there who don't visit the Muse Board and won't know why loads of people have glowstick bracelets/headbands/necklaces! :LOL:

:LOL: i shall have some spare glowsticks in any emergencies. :D

2hr 15m setlist? :eek: or is that normal for muse? :chuckle: i'm not an experienced gig person. this is my first gig after all. :rolleyes:

Pulled Apart by Horses: 4.45pm-5.15pm

Band of Skulls: 5.45pm-6.15pm

Editors: 6.45pm-7.30pm

Muse: 8.15pm-10.30pm

[taken from the LCCG site]

:LOL: i shall have some spare glowsticks in any emergencies. :D

2hr 15m setlist? :eek: or is that normal for muse? :chuckle: i'm not an experienced gig person. this is my first gig after all. :rolleyes:

Pulled Apart by Horses: 4.45pm-5.15pm

Band of Skulls: 5.45pm-6.15pm

Editors: 6.45pm-7.30pm

Muse: 8.15pm-10.30pm

[taken from the LCCG site]

Ooh, they updated it at last!!!

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3640

2h 15m sounds good. 45 mins longer than the usual (on tour dates or the Teignmouth gigs which were just 90 mins) :D

NEXT WEEK!!!

This will be my first Muse gig but i'm a massive fan so I can't bloody wait :LOL:

A 2hr 15 set too?! :D

I intend on getting there for about 11 in the morning. I've been to 2 gigs at this venue in the past and the queues are already quite long at this time but short enough to get close to the front.

What's this about glowsticks?

NEXT WEEK!!!

This will be my first Muse gig but i'm a massive fan so I can't bloody wait :LOL:

A 2hr 15 set too?! :D

I intend on getting there for about 11 in the morning. I've been to 2 gigs at this venue in the past and the queues are already quite long at this time but short enough to get close to the front.

What's this about glowsticks?

Trying to get as many ppl to wear/wave golwsticks as possible :p

Archived