Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm happy about the last two posts . I was worried about having to go to different gates, also the glow sticks thing is awesome . I received my tickets today as well ! :D . When are people planning to be queuing there at? Just a bit curious

I have emailed LCCC about whether glow sticks are allowed and whether we have to go into different gates according to our tickets and they have replied and said :

"I have checked with the concert promoters they don't seem to think there will be any problem to bring glow sticks in.

There is no restriction as to which gate you come in at."

Hope this helps.

:awesome::dance:

I have emailed LCCC about whether glow sticks are allowed and whether we have to go into different gates according to our tickets and they have replied and said :

"I have checked with the concert promoters they don't seem to think there will be any problem to bring glow sticks in.

Hope this helps.

Yay!! We don't need to hide them!!! Thanks for doing that!!!:D

The gate thing means that LCCC 1 Wembley 0 :)

The GA1-GA8 ARE NOT ENTRANCES.

"HI Nick

Thank you for your email. Fans can enter the site at any gate. GA stands for general admission and the number is based on the batch of tickets. Fans will be able to queue and enter together at the any gate.

Kind regards "

Hope this helps.

thank you for this :happy:

Oh ey ;)

easy tiger ;):LOL:

Made my glow sticks into Bunny ears and glasses. Snapped to activate at noon and 6 hours later, they're still glowing.

awesome how did you do that? :)

Made my glow sticks into Bunny ears and glasses. Snapped to activate at noon and 6 hours later, they're still glowing.

I got a bunny ears headband too. I can't figure out how the ears fix onto it though:$ Can you post a pic of it? :)

EDIT: here's a pic of the headband I got. Can't get the bunny ears on it though:

4908175268_b4d613e4ea.jpg

Wow they are lasting a while then :happy:

easy tiger ;):LOL:

:chuckle: Sorry :p

I got a bunny ears headband too. I can't figure out how the ears fix onto it though:$ Can you post a pic of it? :)

EDIT: here's a pic of the headband I got. Can't get the bunny ears on it though:

4908175268_b4d613e4ea.jpg

Ooo looks fun!

ahhhh I need to get ma'self some glowsticks! :awesome:

Is it only 2 weeks away?!

woah now.

:')

Snap i need to get some too..

And 16 days :dance:

Just out of interest who is driving down on the day? I am and i know that im going to be paincking on the way down about getting there and stuff. What time are people setting off? :)

me and my dad are driving up at about 7AM from south wales, leaving 5 hours for us to get there at a decent time. depends where you're heading from and where you want to be at the gig. barrier is a long shot if you're driving on the day. also, you might wanna take into consideration how tired you're gonna be after driving, you don't want to be knackered at a muse gig :chuckle:

me and my dad are driving up at about 7AM from south wales, leaving 5 hours for us to get there at a decent time. depends where you're heading from and where you want to be at the gig. barrier is a long shot if you're driving on the day. also, you might wanna take into consideration how tired you're gonna be after driving, you don't want to be knackered at a muse gig :chuckle:

Yer well luckily im not the one driving (Well not really due to luck but the law dose not permit my driving:p) But its takes us like two and a 1/2 hours to get there so i was thinking that i might set of at like 10ish. Might not be early enough for me to get to the barrior but well im smallish and if pushing gets me to the front im there!

Yer well luckily im not the one driving (Well not really due to luck but the law dose not permit my driving:p) But its takes us like two and a 1/2 hours to get there so i was thinking that i might set of at like 10ish. Might not be early enough for me to get to the barrior but well im smallish and if pushing gets me to the front im there!

Oh no it will not.

Guest Sarah-x
sexy countdown:

14 days

355 hours

21304 minutes

127200 seconds

and counting :p

holly chicken! is that all.. :eek::eek::eek:

**going to combust with excitment**

:dance:

Archived