:LOL:

this reminds me of top gear..

some say he once bit the head off a chicken, because it asked him to.

some say HE is the stig.

some say he's never owned anything, the universe gave it to him, just cause he's awesome.

all we know is, he's called the Bellamy.

4033129756_434b5c2eda.jpg

That is what I was thinking while I was reading the posts!! I'm kinda mad someone got to it before me though:)

Matthew Bellamy can speak braille!

Matthew Bellamy doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage!

Matthew Bellamy is the reason the glaciers are melting in the dead of night, he is too hot for them.

This thread is win.

That is what I was thinking while I was reading the posts!! I'm kinda mad someone got to it before me though:)

Matthew Bellamy is the reason the glaciers are melting in the dead of night, he is too hot for them.

This thread is win.

nice avatar :D:D :LOL:

This thread is win.

:chuckle: sorry

i cant remember any of the stig oness..

ooh found a site

some say that he once killed a girrafe with just his feet and that he has a black belt in paper maché...all we know is he's called Bellamy.

:LOL:

Matt Bellamy can step outside wearing garbage bags and bunny slippers if he wanted to, and it would become the latest fashion statement.

The core of the earth is Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy didn't learn how to play the guitar and the piano. The piano and the guitar learned how to play Matt Bellamy.

Muse once played the Virgin Festival. Matt Bellamy sang one note and all of a sudden the Virgin Festival was just called The Festival.

Matt Bellamy's red Manson guitar does NOT have glitter on it. It just shimmers because it was graced by the hands of a musical genius.

Matt Bellamy can step outside wearing garbage bags and bunny slippers if he wanted to, and it would become the latest fashion statement.

The core of the earth is Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy didn't learn how to play the guitar and the piano. The piano and the guitar learned how to play Matt Bellamy.

Muse once played the Virgin Festival. Matt Bellamy sang one note and all of a sudden the Virgin Festival was just called The Festival.

Matt Bellamy's red Manson guitar does NOT have glitter on it. It just shimmers because it was graced by the hands of a musical genius.

:LOL: like the one that's like "Matt Bellamy once played in The Virgin Islands.Then the they past to call just "the Islands" :LOL:

the oneit's so beautiful!:happy:

Archived