• 1 month later...

I feel like I'm a little late in discovering and posting in this wonderful thread but I just had to contribute a little something I came up with.

Matthew Bellamy doesn't travel for concerts... the Earth rotates to get him to the venues on time.

Haha, just kidding. That was my lame intro. Here's the one I actually find funny. Not.

Contrary to popular belief, the highest cause of death in the country is not drunk driving... it is the awesomeness of Matthew Bellamy's falsetto.

Ok, again, lame. Sorry, I'm not very funny and I'm now going to adapt Chuck Norris jokes. :$

If you Google search "Matthew Bellamy messing up" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

The only thing harder than diamonds is Matt Bellamy.

Matthew Bellamy doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

Alcohol doesn't make Matt Bellamy drunk. Alcohol gets drunk off Matt Bellamy.

If a bar served Matt Bellamy, they would make millions.

There is actually a fourth dimension. It is called Bellamy.

If Matthew Bellamy were a calendar, every month would be named Mattober, and every day he'd set your soul alight.

It is scientifically impossible for Matthew Bellamy to have had a mortal father. The most popular theory is that he went back in time and fathered himself.

Matt Bellamy knows the muffin man.

There is no such thing as Santa Claus. Matt Bellamy delivers your presents on Christmas Eve by beaming them down from his space ship.

The chief export of Matt Bellamy is total awesomeness.

If you name a video game character after Matt Bellamy, you automatically win.

Matt Bellamy knows every star in every galaxy.

Government is an invention of Matt Bellamy created to amuse and entertain him.

Matt is so awesome he knows he can't be at everywhere at once so he has clones to help him out ;)

If aliens came to earth we'd know who the leader we would need to take them too

i dont know how good those are i am racking my mind for more its dinner time here

If he disagrees with music producers, it is because they are wrong.

He once was accused of harassing a female fan who was upset because he would not keep harassing her.

He’s a lover, not a fighter, but he’s also a rocker, so don’t get any ideas.

Even his parents’ advice is insightful.

The Muse fan shirts with him on the front never wrinkle.

The sold out stadiums where he performs can be seen from outer space and aliens often tune in.

He once spanked a female magician on stage. That’s right. You heard me.

If a monument was built in his honor, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame would close, due to poor attendance.

His pillow talk is years ahead of it’s time.

The toughest rock-stars in the business have been offered to fight him and all flat out refuse.

He has only fallen off of stage to dismount.

He has been known to cure women of frigidness, just by walking into the room.

When it is raining at his concerts, it is because he is sad.

Even if he forgets to put postage on fan mail, it gets there.

He once had an uncomfortable moment at a concert, just to see what it was like.

His cereal never gets soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for him.

Women want him; men want to be him.

He is Matthew Bellamy – the most interesting rock-star in the world!!!

Hey this is just brilliant.:LOL:

@mattBfacts

Matt Bellamy talks so quickly because he is constantly in fear that the world is about to end and wants to finish his sentence first.

God created the earth in 6 days, rested on the 7th, and then Matt Bellamy took over.

Matt Bellamy is often unable to sit still because he fears that if he stays in the one place for too long, aliens will read his mind

Plans for a Museum of Matt Bellamy were dropped after the fear that global tourism would decline due to no one wanting to go anywhere else

Matt Bellamy doesn't need Christmas presents, because he has himself, and that is enough

Despite the mystery surrounding who really composed "Greensleeves", it was actually Matt Bellamy

Matt Bellamy travelled half the world to say you are my #muse, got there, then realised Chris and Dom were back in the other half

Matt Bellamy finished "The Song That Never Ends"

Scientists firmly believe that global warming is caused by the sun attempting to outshine Matt Bellamy. Unfortunately its failing miserably

There were once plans for Matt Bellamy's birthday to become a public holiday, but it was feared that it would overshadow Christmas.

Despite popular belief, Matt Bellamy actually invented the telephone, electricity, television and Dyson hoovers.

Matt Bellamy talks about aliens so often because he is infact in contact with them through his extremely high pitched voice

Matt Bellamy is also in contact with dogs and dolphins this way

Matt Bellamy talks about aliens so often because he is infact in contact with them through his extremely high pitched voice

The global economic crisis is a result of Matt Bellamy having more decision making power when planning Muse tours

The Big Bang or God did not create earth. The earth created itself for Matt Bellamy.

"The Neverending Story" ended, because Matt Bellamy said so.

Matt Bellamy always knows where Waldo is

Matt Bellamy is Luke Skywalker's real father

Matt Bellamy is the only person who knows the meaning of life. Because Matt Bellamy is the meaning of life.

When Matt Bellamy passes a mirror, there is no reflection: there is only one Matt Bellamy

The speed of sound is only as fast as Matt Bellamy wants it to be

Two wrongs don't make a right, but it does for Matt Bellamy

When Matt Bellamy moved to Lake Como, his eyes gave the lake low self esteem

Matt Bellamy can put water out with fire

:LOL: i skiped the one with the cereal because its on the first page, this is all on @mattBfatcs

I'm still being quoted for that? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome::dance:

hahaha i quoted it cause it was one of the most clever-funny ones :LOL::LOL::LOL:

and... cause it happened with my thoughts too... they used to be like the virgin islands... but when i became a muser and my matt-dom obsession started, my thoughts were just ''the islands'' :LOL::$:LOL:

If Muse doesn't ever come to your country, it's because your country can't contain the awesomeness of Matt Bellamy. It would be flattened and everything will be devastated once he hits his falsetto!

ill like to think THAT is right... but nobody will go because in my f:rolleyes: country no one has good muse taste...

here's two:

in matt's keyboard there's no ''escape'' button, because it felt low self esteem with its job, and key-board life after ''escape'' was released... it had nothing to do with it and it wasnt recognized by the awesomest, the matt bellamy!

when matt gets near little girls, those girls turn into women after seeing him

you can have an 0rgasm after seeing into matt's eyes

this smiley----> :awesome: was invented to describe matt and you had to type '':matt:'' before, it failed miserably and it stayed as '': awesome :'' , NO smiley can describe his awesomeness

ashley tisdale wrote the song '' it's alright, it's ok'' after seeing matt's eyes, searched him in the internet and realised he had a fiancee

the internet was made so matt could play games online, and when google started having pictures of matt, internet colapsed because google was having an orgasm

once, at the beach, matt entered in the water for a swim and suddenly, the percentage of baby fish's increased so much japan colapsed in good economy, and all the virgin women after eating sushi lost her virginity

if matt wasnt a musician, paper wouldnt exist, it was invented so he could write lyrics

i hope those were good :D, i better stop posting before i start writing lame stuff...

This thread is WIN

He once spanked a female magician on stage. That’s right. You heard me.

Is there a video of this? I stole some of these :ninja:

Matt Bellamy can sneeze with his eyes open.

Matt Bellamy does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Matt Bellamy goes killing

Matt Bellamy sold his soul to the devil for his good looks and unparalleled musical ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Matt kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Matt Bellamy built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Matt Bellamy met all three bullets with his eyes, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

They once made a Matt Bellamy toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Matt Bellamy, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

Crop circles are Matt Bellamy's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*#k down.

Matt Bellamy made Ellen Degeneres straight

Matt Bellamy once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tyre.

Matt Bellamy ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Matt Bellamy.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Matt Bellamy.

When Matt Bellamy was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:31, he hit a previously unknown falsetto and the store became a KFC.

Matt Bellamy does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Matt Bellamy never “gets laid”, rather: “laid gets Matt”

Matt Bellamy got a perfect score on his SAT's, simply by writing Matt Bellamy for every answer.

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Matt Bellamy to die before they attack.

Matt Bellamy does not wear a condom. There is no such thing as protection from Matt Bellamy.

this thread is win

is there a video of this? I stole some of these :ninja:

Matt bellamy can sneeze with his eyes open.

Matt bellamy does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Matt bellamy goes killing

matt bellamy sold his soul to the devil for his good looks and unparalleled musical ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, matt kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second wednesday of the month.

Matt bellamy built a time machine and went back in time to stop the jfk assassination. As oswald shot, matt bellamy met all three bullets with his eyes, deflecting them. Jfk's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

They once made a matt bellamy toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody

in fine print on the last page of the guinness book of world records it notes that all world records are held by matt bellamy, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

Crop circles are matt bellamy's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*#k down.

Matt bellamy made ellen degeneres straight

matt bellamy once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tyre.

Matt bellamy ordered a big mac at burger king, and got one.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Matt bellamy.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the force: The light side, the dark side, and matt bellamy.

When matt bellamy was denied a bacon mcmuffin at mcdonalds because it was 10:31, he hit a previously unknown falsetto and the store became a kfc.

Matt bellamy does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Matt bellamy never “gets laid”, rather: “laid gets matt”

matt bellamy got a perfect score on his sat's, simply by writing matt bellamy for every answer.

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for matt bellamy to die before they attack.

Matt bellamy does not wear a condom. There is no such thing as protection from matt bellamy.

oh god oh god o god i laughed for hours!!!:LOL::lol::LOL:

Archived