Battle of the songs: Starlight vs Supermassive black hole

Apocalypse plz

What one?  

410 members have voted

1. 1. What one?

• Starlight
    • Supermassive Black Hole

I know I'm in the minority as usual but I need to proclaim my love for Starlight again. It's so simple, yet beautiful and emotional. I know many people dislike it 'cause it's "un-Musey" and got a lot of radio airplay, but I don't care about that. It's one of my absolute favorites and since I connect personal memories with it, it means A LOT to me. :)

Not only do I love Supermassive, it's in my top 10 favourite Muse songs. It's got a legendary lick and amazing display of falsetto, not to mention it's funky, heavy and cool.

I loved it when I first heard it (in 2006 before fooking Twilight) and I love it more and more each listen.

There we go.

Why everyone hates Starlight?

IMO, it's a really good song, and many people have gotten into Muse because of "Starlight"

It's not my favorite song, but it still is awesome.

FLAME ON STARLIGHT HATERS!

"I'll never let you go, if you promise not to FAAAADE away, never FAAAADE awaaay."

Anyways thanks to Twilight, SMBH is boo!!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

the same whit SBH

Hi Apocalypse plz,

Well,If you are wondering if Muse's fourth studio album - Black Holes and Revelations is good, let me assure you, it is not only good, it's bloody well GREAT.I thank my son for turning me on to Muse. Honestly, they are about the only thing musically that we have agreed upon recently. We used to have some common likes in the nineties but both traveled different roads in Y2K, he going the Hip Hop route and I heading to Europe for a dose of Femme and Symphonic Metal.Muse of course, is neither, although they are European (UK). In the case of Black Holes and Revelations, their music is so wildly varied it defies labeling. From the angelic, harpy sounding, bombastic lead song - "Take a Bow," to the catchy rock song with piano and a strong beat - "Starlight," to the funky bass driven sound and high pitched falsetto vocal of Matt Bellamy - "Supermassive Black Hole," one might suspect they were listening to three separate bands.

Thanks

Hi Apocalypse plz,

Well,If you are wondering if Muse's fourth studio album - Black Holes and Revelations is good, let me assure you, it is not only good, it's bloody well GREAT.I thank my son for turning me on to Muse. Honestly, they are about the only thing musically that we have agreed upon recently. We used to have some common likes in the nineties but both traveled different roads in Y2K, he going the Hip Hop route and I heading to Europe for a dose of Femme and Symphonic Metal.Muse of course, is neither, although they are European (UK). In the case of Black Holes and Revelations, their music is so wildly varied it defies labeling. From the angelic, harpy sounding, bombastic lead song - "Take a Bow," to the catchy rock song with piano and a strong beat - "Starlight," to the funky bass driven sound and high pitched falsetto vocal of Matt Bellamy - "Supermassive Black Hole," one might suspect they were listening to three separate bands.

Thanks

Uh, Dont really know why this was directed at me. But I do agree with u BHaR is a bloody good album....and that leaves me with prettmy much nothing elseto say hehe (arkward!!!!)

Archived