Battle of the songs: Starlight vs Supermassive black hole

Apocalypse plz

What one?  

410 members have voted

1. 1. What one?

• Starlight
    • Supermassive Black Hole

Haha that's a fair answer. If it wasn’t for that SHITY film then I would have gone for BHAR, but as it is, Starlight is the one for me. ‘what can I say!!, I just love clapping along’ (better live).

...What?

So you dislike a song because it's in a movie that you don't like. Awesome.

and BHAR?

...What?

So you dislike a song because it's in a movie that you don't like. Awesome.

and BHAR?

No I didn’t say I didn’t like it did I!!! (Rant time) People who watch Twilight, hear the song and think “OOO I like that song”, get the ONE song, don’t bother listening to any others and call themselves fans of Muse. Now I’ve known people like this, and I drives me mad. I’ve sort of become a crusade. But because of that film and the Muse songs that are involved I sort of look past them. I’m not saying SMBH is a bad song, but every time I hear it I think of the film and the DAM STUPID POP MUSIC lovers that like it.

I’m easily swayed.

No I didn’t say I didn’t like it did I!!! (Rant time) People who watch Twilight, hear the song and think “OOO I like that song”, get the ONE song, don’t bother listening to any others and call themselves fans of Muse. Now I’ve known people like this, and I drives me mad. I’ve sort of become a crusade. But because of that film and the Muse songs that are involved I sort of look past them. I’m not saying BHAR is a bad song, but every time I hear it I think of the film and the DAM STUPID POP MUSIC lovers that like it.

I’m easily swayed.

Exactly my point, why do you care if a lot of non-hardcore fans like it?

And it's STILL not called BHAR. Where do you even get that from? How does Supermassive Black Hole become BHAR?

And it's STILL not called BHAR. Where do you even get that from? How does Supermassive Black Hole become BHAR?

Starlight, I could understand, but SMBH? :wtf:

Supermassive by a fucking million miles. Tits is shit.

Clearly I made a mistake there, didn’t you twig!! Maybe you’re rite though. Why should I care if they like the song. I don’t know, I try not to think of people like that.

People who like pop don’t rely on music like we do. They see it as a added bonus to life. Whereas we see music as a necessity.

Clearly I made a mistake there, didn’t you twig!! Maybe you’re rite though. Why should I care if they like the song. I don’t know, I try not to think of people like that.

People who like pop don’t rely on music like we do. They see it as a added bonus to life. Whereas we see music as a necessity.

So many things wrong with that statement.

The tags I see Muse under is alternative rock, rock, alternative, progressive rock, indie, new prog and space rock. I wouldn’t call Muse pop (personally soeaking).

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. Muse are neither progressive or indie. Do you even know what indie means?

And yes, Muse are pop. Just because you play rock doesn't mean you can't be pop.

Oh, and they are not space rock either.

Yeah I get you. Sorry for any controversy guys. I shall try and restrain myself next time :). If your interested I’m involved in two facebook pages you may want to join.

Microcuts; Separating 'Muse fans' from Hardcore Musers since 2001

ABSOLUTE MUSE™

It's Micro Cuts, not microcuts.

People who can't even spell the song name right AREN'T fans. :LOL:

Archived