That makes it sound pretty bloody good. I'll make more of an effort to see it.

I'll head off to bed now. Might see you later today, whether or not I'm aware of doing so! I hope you have an amazing day anyway.

That goes for everyone who's going and reads this before leaving - have an awesome day, and I hope you get in the position you want to be in for Muse. Hope to see lots of you there and/or at Desh afterwards.

Night!

That makes it sound pretty bloody good. I'll make more of an effort to see it.

I'll head off to bed now. Might see you later today, whether or not I'm aware of doing so! I hope you have an amazing day anyway.

That goes for everyone who's going and reads this before leaving - have an awesome day, and I hope you get in the position you want to be in for Muse. Hope to see lots of you there and/or at Desh afterwards.

Night!

You too! Time for me to finish packing! Night Moas :happy:

Sorry I didn't meet up with you but had a lift home from the gate to home on the North Shore, I was exhaused and have no voice so it was too good an offer to turn down, hope you had a good night.

Man muse sounded amazing, was up close on the right hand side of the stage, awesome view and sound quality :D

Have loads of pics and some vids that I may upload if they sound ok

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star intro riff

Micro Cuts outro riff

Undisclosed Desires

Interlude

Hysteria

Nishe

Helsinki Jam

United States of Eurasia

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Plug In Baby

Man With A Harmonica

Knights of Cydonia

Some pics, more at http://tom.tserv.net.nz/bdo/

DSC02921.JPG

DSC02931.JPG

DSC02968.JPG

DSC02988.JPG

DSC02989.JPG

Veils setlist as I remember it, for those who like them:

Not Yet

The Letter

Calliope!

Pan

Jesus for the Jugular

The House She Lived In (one of my highlights of the day)

Advice For Young Mothers To Be

Three Sisters

Larkspur

I think they were amazed by the crowd that went to see them. When Finn walked on stage he said "fuck me. Hello!" Sophia (actually saw her face, unlike last time I saw them) kept blowing kisses into the crowd.

I've decided these guys will be the first band I try to see - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3b9E1p9uOA

Really like the singer's voice.

I would have liked to see more of them rather than just the last song, but The Checks were pretty good.

Favourite second to Muse was Kasabian. Sound was better than last time I saw them and they played The Doberman in full with a trumpet man! :happy: Think I was the only one singing to it in my area, but oh well. :LOL:

Bit of video from New Born, not the best audio sorry but decent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoKPWmm0Gs

Thanks for that! Can't wait for the video Nick (Kinopus) recorded, although he only got about half the gig as his battery ran out :(

Nice to see you guys after too, sorry I couldn't hear a word you said because my ears have been raped!

Nice to see you too! Glad we got a decent photo of at least some of us Moa's :happy:

Bit of video from New Born, not the best audio sorry but decent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoKPWmm0Gs

I'm prety sure I was in the same spot as you, just a few rows forward!

Gives me chills watching that! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THERE.

I have a few more video clips but youtube is being a pain at the moment and they keep failing mid-way during the upload :mad:

Persistance is the key!

hey guys how are ya i thought i'd come in here to see if anyone is alive and well and i was amazed to see there was a few posts, I am tired but its an odd tiredness.. and i would of had bemused with me but some arsehole came past me and grabbed it and took off there was about 4 of the guys that took off with it and i wasnt going to go after them and get it back when i was on my own.

And oh i think me and rich watched some wasted guy doing some quirky things last night after michelle left lol he was odd. I hope to catch up with you guys again.

hey guys how are ya i thought i'd come in here to see if anyone is alive and well and i was amazed to see there was a few posts, I am tired but its an odd tiredness.. and i would of had bemused with me but some arsehole came past me and grabbed it and took off there was about 4 of the guys that took off with it and i wasnt going to go after them and get it back when i was on my own.

And oh i think me and rich watched some wasted guy doing some quirky things last night after michelle left lol he was odd. I hope to catch up with you guys again.

Whaaat? They took him? LAME!

We will have to do it again, when I can hear you all! I felt so rude!

Hhaha it wasn't that wierd guy at the bar was it?