Awesome, I'll watch that when I get home. :)

I was just looking straight up at the lasers at the start, partly because they were beautiful and partly because I didn't want to see Matt not playing the piano part!

That's partly why during the video there are bits where the camera isn't quite facing the stage, because I was busy looking up at the lasers :LOL:

well i am all happy and calm now and looking forward to my course tommorow. I dont think i will be staying up late tonight but after dinner i need to get into the motivation to get my self ready for course and to see what studylink has to say for itself if they dont sort themselves out i will prolly need to look at leaving the course which i dont want to do. I did a drawing of a picture and i think i may end up doing another.

+1 to tom too thanks for the awesome pictures

Tom I agree with Richard, those pictures were incredible. How did you get them so clear? You must have a really good camera!

It's just a Sony DSC-T500 point and shoot, I can assure you I have a few crap pics for every good one. It's just about timing it with the right lighting and letting it focus.

I found aiming it a bit at the crowd helped for some shots too, and of course trying to keep a steady hand which can be hard in the mosh :LOL:

It's just a Sony DSC-T500 point and shoot, I can assure you I have a few crap pics for every good one. It's just about timing it with the right lighting and letting it focus.

I found aiming it a bit at the crowd helped for some shots too, and of course trying to keep a steady hand which can be hard in the mosh :LOL:

lol next time we have a muse concert your our cameraboy but i bet the next time you take pics at another muse concert all the pics will come out like crap usually how things like that occur.

And i still cannot believe there is people harping on about the interview in nz about the break up with his gf it was about to happen months before the video was spotted and if the gf had any brains she would of realised who he belonged to..

what exactly is your issue with studylink? have they not agreed to pay your course costs or something?

the issue i am having with studylink is they are trying to tell me i cannot get a student all because the course isnt full time, the course has told them a zillion time that i am a full time student and they are still saying i am not, they have paid the loan and that just not the student allowance, the status with the student allowance hasnt changed just gone to the sister academy of the one i was at last year. Those are the issues i am having, someone isnt communicating properly with one another at studylink.

sounds like it could be an issue with EFTS...never really understood how those worked.

its something like that hence why we and when i say we me and the course are trying to get it sorted and apparently its not only me that its happening to.. and i think to complicate matters the course went to start the course date a week early and i declined to start because i knew i wouldnt have been able to go to the bdo and i explained to them i was fully planned because i expected to start on the 18th they did ring people but apparently they had the wrong numbers for me so they are fine with me starting monday.. just more shit to sort out in the mean time

I'm pretty sure it was one of the security guards.

I'm listening to Blackout at the moment :happy:

Speaking of Tom, did anyone else see Tom Kirk walking about the set?

I saw Tom Kirk! It was good. I was all "eyy, It's Kirky!" And then the concert started up and I found myself behind many different tall people. *sigh* As such I missed out on seeing Matt jumping around and Chris headbanging, and only caught glimpses. Apart from that it was great, though. When they started playing Nishe I felt the need to shout out "Nishe!!" To which I received odd looks. :rolleyes:

United States Of Eurasia was epic, it was all quiet and soft and then just exploded. It was totally great. Ah the whole thing was. It seemed to go really fast, though. I desperately want to see them again already!

Hey Funky how are things? So you ended up going then :) I agree with USoE, I was expecting it to be an epic live track but it looked like such a dissapointment on the recordings, actually live though it is insane.

They should be back in Nov/Dec though, hope your first Muse experience was a good one, they surely put on an awesome show.

Yeah I find with my camera that it can zoom in really far, but the focus goes quite bad. Often focuses on the wrong spots. Still got some good far away shots, and one of Matt on the screen that I really like :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd7UGaU9mL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1

Undisclosed Desires

United States Of Eurasia

as shot by me, more to come

Wow, great quality! I guess you weren't in the crowd wearing glasses then, to answer my question :LOL: There was a guy near me filming and getting some great close-up shots, and I told him that this thread would love to see his footage. He gave me quite a weird look though so I guess he thought I was strange :LOL:

Was BDO goooooooooooood?

Heck yes! :D

Random BDO comment- I really liked Matt's pants :LOL: I remember when they came on and I thought 'hey, those are some cool pants!' :LOL:

There was a guy near me filming and getting some great close-up shots, and I told him that this thread would love to see his footage. He gave me quite a weird look though so I guess he thought I was strange :LOL:

:LOL:

Thanks for saying that though!

Random BDO comment- I really liked Matt's pants :LOL: I remember when they came on and I thought 'hey, those are some cool pants!' :LOL:

Thanks for saying that though!

i too thought the pants were awesome too i liked his tshirt the blue print design on it.and he did seem quite small but hey he was awesome and i cant wait for them to come back i am def going to see them again i think we might have some wd until they come back again oh well its a good thing that we have dvds to help us get through.

Haha, Gold Coast got Feeling Good instead of New Born.

Yeah I just saw that, it's cruel. I think I would have died inside a bit if I was there knowing Auckland got it, with the awesome laser show that New Born has.

It really is time that Feeling Good was removed from their set list permanently when it gets to the point of replacing a classic :rolleyes:

I saw him walk out not long before Muse came out.

Glad it wasn't just me then :LOL: He was wandering around quite a bit while Lilly was being set up too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZgiV1rnR4

It gets pretty shaky from the first chorus onwards :LOL: But yay, lasers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd7UGaU9mL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1

Undisclosed Desires

United States Of Eurasia

as shot by me, more to come

Nice vids! :D

Was BDO goooooooooooood?

:yesey:

United States Of Eurasia was epic, it was all quiet and soft and then just exploded. It was totally great. Ah the whole thing was.

I agree :happy:

Haha, yeah the first thing I really looked at when they came out was his clothes :facepalm:

Haha, Gold Coast got Feeling Good instead of New Born.

:LOL: But woah. How could they replace NB with FG? :stunned: