Also, if anybody needs something to do on the 14th and is a fan of The Mint Chicks, Nevernudes, Bandicoot and Rifles, there's a 'secret show' going down in the tunnels at North Head out at Devenport. Will probably be amazing.

Oh, and this is probably my first post in here for about half a year. Hello all :happy:

Hello! That gig sounds like it will be pretty awesome, but I think I'll have to rest instead as I don't want to be tired on Friday :rolleyes:

When we were out on Saturday we saw these huge jugs of beer. Never seen anything like it.

2nv7887.jpg

I think I'm in love.

It really was something to look at in awe, wasn't it? :LOL:

So Japan has supposedly had Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You so far tonight, I wonder what the BDO will bring with this recent pattern :)

It seems to be correct with several reports, so That's Bliss, Citizen Erased, Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You that have been played over the last 3 gigs.

Current Tokyo Set:

Uprising

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Hysteria

Guiding Light

Dead Star

United States Of Eurasia

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

:eek::eek::D:D:D: Damn, this is going to be good! And I agree with Richard, it will be so much more exciting with not knowing which rarities we will get :happy: Hopefully we'll get at least 2!

:LOL: nice one Dom

IMG_0030.JPG

Bahahahaha :LOL: He doesn't look happy there like the others forced him to do it. Or maybe it's in prep for BDO if he remembers when he was interviewed by Clark in the frog costume :chuckle:

Yes. Yes I did. :$

It's 9:20am tomorrow.

Damn that's a bit early :LOL: Imagine trying to get there in rush hour morning traffic.

Oh yeah, the queue for buying tickets was long at Real Groovy yesterday. Everyone seemed to be coming away with BDO tickets. Luckily my friend got one when she arrived there :D It should be close to selling out now.

True.

Awesome!

mmm shall i get on my roof and paint welcome back muse because planes often fly over my house towards the int airport???

I should be in town tommorow about midday onwards. I am waiting to see how long they will take to sell the tickets out.

lol knowing my luck i would just fall off in the process or it would be the wrong plane comming across :LOL::LOL::LOL:

have you planned what time you are heading out to the bdo??

:LOL:

I am aiming to get in town to catch the bus at 10.30, so if all the lines are long I should still get to BDO by 12. Yourself?

Heh I'd consider it if I didn't have to work, not usually my thing but they seem like a cool bunch of guys to meet.

I would love to take them to the pub and see what antics we'd get up to, i would also ask matt personally to dye his hair green lol

He might consider that. He hasn't done green before, has he?

Ooh, I just saw this about my Masters this year. I was pretty confident I'd get in, but it's nice to have it confirmed...

:happy:

thats cool you dont wanna hear about the stuff ups for my studies this year its so stupid but hey i will get there in the end.

and reguards the green hair i actually asked him on his facebook wall.

But I just had a meeting with my supervisor. He showed me a thesis from last year. Fuck. It showed me how much work this thing is going to involve. I need a beer. :LOL:

*gives you a beer* well i know i dont have to go to work apart from going to accom i will be getting into the wine later on.. If you were to know what i am going through with studylink and the course you'd be wanting to camp outside the lions brewery

He might consider that. He hasn't done green before, has he?

Ooh, I just saw this about my Masters this year. I was pretty confident I'd get in, but it's nice to have it confirmed...

:happy:

Congrats! :D

But I just had a meeting with my supervisor. He showed me a thesis from last year. Fuck. It showed me how much work this thing is going to involve. I need a beer. :LOL:

Yeah, they look pretty nasty eh :LOL:

well done! :happy:

it is nice to have things like that confirmed isnt it.. well it seems with my work once i have done lvl4 i will go on to be a supervisor but i will also be doing management courses as paid for by my work as i go along so at the moment i have no idea what is going to happen. Just gotta hope studylink sorts thier acts out.