i thought they might have shown an old interview then they said it was phil boswick and i knew then it was going to be a pretty stupid segment.

he is an idiot isnt he i dont like him when rhianna released that song russian roulette he failed to see the emotions behind the song and yet praised the supposed cool tune i can transform ya by chris brown that song really racks me off for some odd reason, they showed the old interview last weekend i think.

have to say neither of those songs are particular gems. popular music - do not get.

i dont get them either but if the emotions were there when the wrote it surely that would be something to take into some consideration, there are some popular song that is about how to get the latest bang but there are some that are quite good i mean black eyed peas would be a pop that i like

can't say i see the emotion behind russian roulette. wasn't like she wrote the song.

mm i can kind of see the emotions but i wreckon she could of done it with a bit more guts though and true it would not have been like she wrote it but she gave it a good attempt in putting the emotions into it with what she had been through tho i dont totally believe she was responsible

I maimed myself at work tonight

Ouch, how are you feeling today?

when i come into town on thursday i will have the time where i spend in town and i am making sure i get good footwear

Speaking of shoes, anyone have any recommendations? I don't really have anything suitable for long periods of standing and get really sore feet at concerts, I'm thinking maybe some walking shoes or something could do. I don't really want to wear my running shoes as they cost quite a bit and are bright white/silver :LOL:

I maimed myself at work tonight, and made a twat of myself at the same time. Managed to smash my bad knee super hard on this metal strut in the tech room, and it really hurt, and the next thing I knew the room turned black and I fell to the floor! I bloody fainted! Don't think I lost consciousness but geez had a full on vasovagal and neary vommed.

Never done anything like it before, must have hit a decent nerve or something.

Knee is swollen and bloody sore, couldn't walk for a bit. Had to sit on the floor with my head between my legs!

I'll be so fucked off if it gives me problems on Firday! NOT HAPPY.

Ouch :( Hope your knee is feeling better today!

Speaking of shoes, anyone have any recommendations? I don't really have anything suitable for long periods of standing and get really sore feet at concerts, I'm thinking maybe some walking shoes or something could do. I don't really want to wear my running shoes as they cost quite a bit and are bright white/silver :LOL:

Yeah you don't really want to wear clean white shoes. My chucks got pretty dirty after my first BDO and I'll be wearing them again since they have nearly had it with plenty of air holes :LOL: So just wear something old and comfy.

Ouch :( Hope your knee is feeling better today!

Yeah you don't really want to wear clean white shoes. My chucks got pretty dirty after my first BDO and I'll be wearing them again since they have nearly had it with plenty of air holes :LOL: So just wear something old and comfy.

i would presume you would be better to get covered shoes as opposed to sandals or something like that, I wouldnt wear heels i cant wear them if i had my way i would go barefoot but think thats a tad dangerous..

+1 for the knee here too

And heres a doofus moment i saw a small plane hanging around my house just flying in general and what did i do get out and wave at it in case muse took a small plane to looksie around auckers lol :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hey guys, lurked here for a while, heading up to Auckland tonight (from chch) for BDO, hoping for good weather, but really looking forward to it regardless. I take it its better to brave the D with friends than alone? I've never been to a BDO before so have no idea what to expect.

You should be fine in the D alone - unless you hold on to each other, you often end up being split up from your friends anyway. It's good fun in there. I recommend it.

Sweet, ever since i bought tickets, i've been set on the D, just talking it through with mates, most of them aren't that fussed, but i figured it would be fun, went to the 07 chch show and was near the front. Im more worried about dressing appropriately hah

the year i got maimed in the d barrier, i was wearing my skechers that are open on the top and have an elastic strap across the middle of my foot. when i got crushed my feet swelled and bruised around the elastic. it was so gross. so i'd avoid shoes that don't have proper closed tops if you can as bitches will step on you.

So I see Muse got up to seaside shenanigans at Takapuna Beach with Lily Allen today.

I can only hope the blurry figure dressed all in pink in the photo isn't Matt, but it does seem to be an unavoidable truth.

Edited by _Ed_

i managed to have a txt ticket for the signing tent at the bdo tommorow and i thought i would have a look to see if muse would be there but mmm dont look like it but they say that they didnt have the complete list when i was looking so who knows it would be a bit of high hope to see if they would be there wouldnt it.

wtfex.jpg

Brilliant :LOL:

it looks like to be matt and also i have heaqrd that he is single and he is hanging with lily its who knows what the y are going to get up to there isnt it, and i am sure i may have seen a chopper while coming to auckers with celebs on it it was hanging around some of the icons like the sky tower,harbour bridge and headed in the direction of north shore so who knows.

heh, who spotted them down at Taka? Not long to go now :)

that is what i love to know i have been walking around town a bit and every time i see someone that looks like matt i think its him until i get a closer look and realise nah thats not him why would he walk up and down queen st at about mid to late arvo???

I didn't see them, sadly. I could just tell from the pictures they've posted on Twitter that it's Taka.

it looks like to be taka to me too and i havent been there in years and it wiykd be the place for them to go as i heard its a place for the elitis now isnt it