Man With A Harmonica

Knights of Cydonia

Some pics, more at http://tom.tserv.net.nz/bdo/

DSC02921.JPG

DSC02931.JPG

DSC02968.JPG

DSC02988.JPG

DSC02989.JPG

thank you.. i was wanting to take pics but i couldnt because my digi cam was in my bag.. but to see you put them up on here and putting them on the site thankyou so much.. do you mind if i put it up on my facebook

Whaaat? They took him? LAME!

We will have to do it again, when I can hear you all! I felt so rude!

Hhaha it wasn't that wierd guy at the bar was it?

no it wasnt it was some other random bunch of guys i swore at him though i called him an immature fucken idiot i wasnt letting him take it quietly

yeah that would be good to meet up when we can talk to one another i think last night was just the cool down from the bdo, and i did one other random thing last night i was lining up the empty bottles in excactly the same way facing the same way lol dont ask i have a habit of doing random thing. I heard from mom the rock has some interviews of some of the bands apparently muse is one of them that has had an interview so some of yous might want to check it out.

thank you.. i was wanting to take pics but i couldnt because my digi cam was in my bag.. but to see you put them up on here and putting them on the site thankyou so much.. do you mind if i put it up on my facebook

Yeah go for it, just mention that they were taken by someone else and not by you as I have posted them around quite a bit :)

10 minutes remaining on this video upload, I wonder if it will bomb out again, 350MB worth :p

Yeah go for it, just mention that they were taken by someone else and not by you as I have posted them around quite a bit :)

10 minutes remaining on this video upload, I wonder if it will bomb out again, 350MB worth :p

Haha, shit. Must be so frustrating.

of course i will mention that i will use your name and mmm are you on facebook??

cool i will be keeping a look out for it and i agree with michelle watching those vids give me the chills too because i was there and when i was sleeping last night the entire performance was flashing through my mind from uprising to kights of cydonia and they did a good job on supermassive blackhole. my mo was saying muse said they were going to do something special i wonder if it was an song being added in or the light show.

hey guys how are ya i thought i'd come in here to see if anyone is alive and well and i was amazed to see there was a few posts, I am tired but its an odd tiredness.. and i would of had bemused with me but some arsehole came past me and grabbed it and took off there was about 4 of the guys that took off with it and i wasnt going to go after them and get it back when i was on my own.

And oh i think me and rich watched some wasted guy doing some quirky things last night after michelle left lol he was odd. I hope to catch up with you guys again.

Awww :( I had fun with our little alien friend.

And hmm, maybe I left at a good time to avoid all the dodgy people :LOL:

Here's the one decent picture I got and setlist if ya didn't see it in the BDO thread.

IMAG0011.jpg?t=1263600294

IMG_1218.jpg

My recording of Man with a Harmonica came out alright. Don't know if it's really worth putting up my seperate video bits of KoC, not much to see apart from lights.

well he kept on putting his arm around the blonde guy and i was like thinking was he trying to hit on him.. but now you said he was blowing into his hands and he was putting his hand around the blonde guy *shudders*

:stunned:

Yay, the video uploaded, will give a link once it has processed :D Sorry for where it cuts off, but there was no way in hell I was going to stand still holding my camera from that point on :LOL:

:LOL:

No, fair enough!

i know it looked a bit gross there and hehe i loved this on facebook. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/ogula/mattcrab.gif lmao its so cute.

Bahaha, genius! :LOL:

Well it's still processing so it looks crap at the moment, I suggest waiting a while and watching it in higher quality but it already has 25 views so I'll post the link :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKxlR6s5Yo

Cheers! It's pretty good, especially man with a harmonica :happy:

Well it's still processing so it looks crap at the moment, I suggest waiting a while and watching it in higher quality but it already has 25 views so I'll post the link :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKxlR6s5Yo

that is still awesome. i have now put the pictures on my facebook and titled it with your name and various in case i add any on there from the others. now i need to link the vids you put up to my youtube..

well sounds like a good night you guys. mean teasing you with some deadstar though. never forget how amazing that was back in 2004.

and that's a pretty good setlist for the veils. i travelled to see them in london and the show started so late and there was a curfew and they only played like five songs. :( finn was very apologetic. now i wanna go listen to not yet.

well sounds like a good night you guys. mean teasing you with some deadstar though. never forget how amazing that was back in 2004.

and that's a pretty good setlist for the veils. i travelled to see them in london and the show started so late and there was a curfew and they only played like five songs. :( finn was very apologetic. now i wanna go listen to not yet.

finn is that like liam finn or someone else completely.

nice meeting moas again last night. sorry couldn't really hear anything either, my ears are still ringing lol. i'd guess the rocket man may have been the "muse" surprise. could only have been a better set if matt had flown it onto stage

chris