nice meeting moas again last night. sorry couldn't really hear anything either, my ears are still ringing lol. i'd guess the rocket man may have been the "muse" surprise. could only have been a better set if matt had flown it onto stage

chris

ahh so that what the surprise was??? it could of been better placed out as i think most people missed it or else had matt flown on the stage with it on guitar and all :D:D might of been a bit too adventourus.

nice meeting moas again last night. sorry couldn't really hear anything either, my ears are still ringing lol. i'd guess the rocket man may have been the "muse" surprise. could only have been a better set if matt had flown it onto stage

chris

Haha, it would have been great if Matt flew it. But I don't think it had anything to do with them. I saw on the news about how this guy who flew it at the Olympics or something was here to do it for BDO.

Awesome. :happy:

The interviewer's not the most informed guy ever though. In fact, it's a little bit awkward to watch at times.

Good vid, but yeah I felt that too. At least their answers were good.

What a horrible interviewer, and that cameraman, random zoom in on Dom's face :LOL:

when i saw that i was like wtf is the idiot doing.. tommorow i am going to have another listen of it and watch it when i am a lill more coherrent than what i am now lol.... I think i am still high from the whole experience and cant wait to do it again i am thinking i might see them crooked vultures.

and thanks for the more clips on muse... out of curo does anyone have any pics of powderfinger???

I showed mom the performances and on the tinny arse sound i have on the lap top she said it sounded like they brought the house down