What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
I really should be studying for this afternoon's exam...

I really should.

I almost failed a few subjects the last time cause of this forum...:$

I think I will ban this forum for this year's final GRAAAAND exam :LOL:.

I sound exactly like a loser :$

Ah men, I have an exam in the afternoon. Gotta. Get. Away. From. Here.....

But now I found really cool posts in this other messageboard, of people who actually got to meet Muse and party with them in Portugal and in Houston...And I am like: THIS IS SOOOO COOOL. Wish I could meet them.

Now that I told you this I'm going to study.

Because Muscle Museum is more interesting than Earth and Environmental Science :awesome:

1003927.jpg

I could've sworn that said "Megaphone", not "megafauna" :facepalm: Muse on the mind. :LOL:

And I'm currently in my Computer Applications class prowling the forums as we speak. :awesome: It's a daily ritual now.

Oh, and today when we took our standardized state math test, I ended up writing the lyrics to Fury on the bottom of the text booklet pages since I finished early and it was stuck in my head. :awesome: :awesome:

Love your handwriting : D!

Why thank you :D

I could've sworn that said "Megaphone", not "megafauna" :facepalm: Muse on the mind. :LOL:

And I'm currently in my Computer Applications class prowling the forums as we speak. :awesome: It's a daily ritual now.

Oh, and today when we took our standardized state math test, I ended up writing the lyrics to Fury on the bottom of the text booklet pages since I finished early and it was stuck in my head. :awesome: :awesome:

Megaphone :LOL: I may have to change it to that in class today!

In one of my answers in my math test was the words "meaning less" so I covered the page in Space Dementia.

Archived