What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

In English class I was really bored, so I tried to find muse songs that contain the words the teacher said. It almost worked.

:LOL:

We briefly talked about Stockholm Syndrome (not the song the actual syndrome) in Philosophy today.....i nearly had a heart attack i was so :awesome:!!!

Ya know, I spent my GCSE's being very distracted and I actually passed all of them. :stunned: I gotta be careful now though cuz it's A-levels, innit.

Instead of researching magazine articles, I just grabbed a few mags I owned and stuffed them in my bag. I have 3 hours of Media tomorrow.. plenty of time. .. right?

Guest Octazooka
Well, college for me not school.

It was an ok day, nothing special happened......oh no wait....we talked about cannibalism in Philosophy. :awesome:

:awesome:!

I have school tomorrow. I have English class but I haven't read the book yet. I'll just pretend I have because I read it few years ago. :ninja: the other book I was supposed to read can fuck off. :awesome:

:erm: i should really get off these forums..... so much hw left to do... just. one. more. forum! oh... and then i should rewatch HAARP... listen to all their albums at least one time through... and then search through for other interesting forums until i have to go back to school... no homework done... oops

Teachers wern't very happy with me today. :erm: Drama teacher took a fit because I hadn't started his 2,000 word essay thing she didn't tell me existed. She must be forgetting I only joined the class a month ago. :rolleyes: It not like I'm an expert at what we are learning yet. I've spent the whole time catching up, not writing crappy essays. Now I have to do it during the weekend. :(

English class:

"Have you read the book?"

"Errrr.. half of it." /lie

"For gods sake! ...read it now during class then."

and since I only really read the first few pages I had to open it somewhere in the middle and read it from there because I told her I read half. :facepalm: fail.

I'm so behind on EVERYTHING. :indiff:

I've spent SO much time this weekend typing up my work and doing stupid essays, and I'm not done yet. :( It's my birthday tomorrow but I still have to go in to school and suffer. ugh.

My birthday is a long ways off, but I'm positive I'm gonna have a final then. I had one Christmas Eve Eve. :( But for now, I'm enjoying the break!

We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teacher leave them kids alone

Hey teacher leave them kids alone

All in all it's just another brick in the wall

All in all you're just another brick in the

:happy:

^HEY! TEACHER! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!

dududuuuduuududududuudu.

My birthday is a long ways off, but I'm positive I'm gonna have a final then. I had one Christmas Eve Eve. :( But for now, I'm enjoying the break!

I'm praying for more snow days. :ninja:

I guess it could be worse. If I chose to do Maths (which I would NEVER do) I would have had maths exams on my birthday.But I don't, yay.

dududuuuduuududududuudu.

I guess it could be worse. If I chose to do Maths (which I would NEVER do) I would have had maths exams on my birthday.But I don't, yay.

I wish we had snow free days here :facepalm::noey:

You can have our snow :yesey:

dududuuuduuududududuudu.

I haevn't done any revision yet :( I'm still hoping that they can't get exam papers to all of the schools in the UK and cancel the exams because of the snow :facepalm: I know that would never happen..

Happy birthday for tomorrow :happy: alot of my friends have maths tomorrow :erm:

i wish i could be here for like 3 days,and nobody bothering me....the worst thing is that in school whenever someone says Dominic or Matthew and Chris i flinch even though i know they are not talking about Them....and everytime we have our tests and stuff me and my friend used to say to each other "May MUSE be with you" but we don't do that anymore,it distracts wayyy to much,i start imagining Chris telling me the answers in my test....weird... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived