What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Not exactly Muse related, but I was doing a test in Maths and we had multiple choice answers. I figured out the answer to one of the questions [the answer was 26] and was about to mark it on.. When I saw 42.

So my answer to that question suddenly became the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Take that, Maths!

Not exactly Muse related, but I was doing a test in Maths and we had multiple choice answers. I figured out the answer to one of the questions [the answer was 26] and was about to mark it on.. When I saw 42.

So my answer to that question suddenly became the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Take that, Maths!

That's :awesome:

And now I should be revising for my french speaking exam, which is scaring me to death....

Exams all week, this will not be fun!

I have 2 Psychology mocks coming up tomorrow and Friday....am i gonna start revising any time soon?

......nooooo....:happy:

I had to do 3 hours of Sociology revision with an examiner this morning....:indiff:... But! I was kept quite alert by his marvelous geordie accent. :D

I have an excuse to listen to Muse... kinda.

For my english coursework I've got to do a presentation about a well known person who has inspired you.

I've chosen Matt.

If you have any ideas of what I could include, I would be very greatful.

I didn't know whether to make a thread about this or not.

Thanks! :happy:

I drew the Resistance single artwork in class today, one of the best doodles I've ever done!

I did this when I went to my Dad's work instead of school :awesome: It was great!

I always go on the boards as soon as I get home instead of doing my homework. Who wants to do homework anyway?

Archived