What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

GAHH Parents Evening :'( I am gonna get murdered as soon as Mummy arrives.

Luckily I still ahve 30 mnitues until that happens

Guest Sarah-x

I've managed to link muse with english :D

me and my mate have made lyrics to uprising, but instead of matt lyrics we have made our own to state all the feautres of gothic! :LOL: we need to leanr them for A2 exam in summer, its good, one line is all the shadows casting hex, all the incest and the sex :LOL:if you were in my english class you would get all that, its all my teacher talks about!

I think I had the best lesson ever in english yesterday:). So there's this poster on the wall, and my teacher said something like "or like chokky (sp?), where an alien comes down to possess Matthew..." (and my face literally looked like this: :eek:). then she talked a little bit about science fiction, and i ended up talking about 1984 :D And she talked a little bit about conspiracy theories about the government and all of that :LOL: Oh man, I wish there were more classes like that...

I think I had the best lesson ever in english yesterday:). So there's this poster on the wall, and my teacher said something like "or like chokky (sp?), where an alien comes down to possess Matthew..." (and my face literally looked like this: :eek:). then she talked a little bit about science fiction, and i ended up talking about 1984 :D And she talked a little bit about conspiracy theories about the government and all of that :LOL: Oh man, I wish there were more classes like that...

:LOL::LOL:

Friday, art lesson (we're allowed to hear music :happy:):

Classmate: eeehm, I'm hearing to, moment,...Undisclosed Desires or something! Sounds good!

Me: Do you like Muse???? (big Hip Hop fan...)

He: Is that Muse? Omfg!!

Me: :facepalm:

im suppose to do math litercy and sciene homework

math is hard + a 5 page essay

litercy is a test

sciene is a 1 page essay on a book i didnt read

im on here instead :D

Edited by beatlesmaniac98

Guest Octazooka

Suffering from Post-Muse gig symptoms.

"Nuff said. :indiff:

Guest Octazooka
:LOL: I am enjoying my day off cos' I am an idiot and ripped my stiches open.

HAARP or Psycholgy homework, hmmm HAARP it is

:LOL:!!! What did you do? Not mosh at a Muse gig right?

Suffering from Post-Muse gig symptoms.

"Nuff said. :indiff:

awww i know the feeling :noey:

i felt like shit for one week after the gig, and it was SO hard to study :facepalm:

see, Muse creates addiction.

the more you get, the more you want

:supersad:

awww i know the feeling :noey:

see, Muse creates addiction.

the more you get, the more you want

:supersad:

+1!!

HAARP or Psycholgy homework, hmmm HAARP it is

I would do both. I think Psychology's great. We learnt about split brains today. :awesome:

:LOL::LOL:

Friday, art lesson (we're allowed to hear music :happy:):

Classmate: eeehm, I'm hearing to, moment,...Undisclosed Desires or something! Sounds good!

Me: Do you like Muse???? (big Hip Hop fan...)

He: Is that Muse? Omfg!!

Me: :facepalm:

:LOL: That's great!! Some people...:facepalm: Last semester when I had science, we had to create an alien that lived on a planet. So I created an evil duck that lived in Cydonia :D I'm always trying to relate muse to my school work these days, but no-one seems to get it! :(

:LOL: That's great!! Some people...:facepalm: Last semester when I had science, we had to create an alien that lived on a planet. So I created an evil duck that lived in Cydonia :D I'm always trying to relate muse to my school work these days, but no-one seems to get it! :(

awww :)

i try to relate Muse to my school works too, ofc no one gets it.

but who cares. everytime my homework were related to Muse somehow, i got the highest note, ah!:p

*massively jealous*

did you mean supermassively jealous? :awesome:

Do you have a photo? :LOL:

awww :)

i try to relate Muse to my school works too, ofc no one gets it.

but who cares. everytime my homework were related to Muse somehow, i got the highest note, ah!:p

We had to make a title page of a, er, something, and we could have whatever pic we wanted on it, so OOS found itself on that :D

Edit: and I just got it back...full marks!! :)

Do you have a photo? :LOL:

Yes! Somewhere! I'll have to look for it, though

Edited by museyness

I should really be practicing for my A-level Drama practical assessment tomorrow. :erm:

..oh well.

I leave my homework unfinished till 9 PM every night. I'm either on here or practising piano/guitar (mainly Muse/classical songs, of course)!

yesterday i did my best to study, but i ended up watching the making of The Resistance :awesome:

at least i improved my english.

lol

:LOL:

:p sorry, everytime i see massive, i can't help but correct it into supermassive :facepalm:

Should be writing my creative writing commentary, and then starting my 14 page writing assignment that's due i two days that I haven't started, but you know, there's always coffee for that sort of thing.