What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Guest Sarah-x

I've managed to link muse with english :D

me and my mate have made lyrics to uprising, but instead of matt lyrics we have made our own to state all the feautres of gothic! :LOL: we need to leanr them for A2 exam in summer, its good, one line is all the shadows casting hex, all the incest and the sex :LOL:if you were in my english class you would get all that, its all my teacher talks about!

I think I had the best lesson ever in english yesterday:). So there's this poster on the wall, and my teacher said something like "or like chokky (sp?), where an alien comes down to possess Matthew..." (and my face literally looked like this: :eek:). then she talked a little bit about science fiction, and i ended up talking about 1984 :D And she talked a little bit about conspiracy theories about the government and all of that :LOL: Oh man, I wish there were more classes like that...

I think I had the best lesson ever in english yesterday:). So there's this poster on the wall, and my teacher said something like "or like chokky (sp?), where an alien comes down to possess Matthew..." (and my face literally looked like this: :eek:). then she talked a little bit about science fiction, and i ended up talking about 1984 :D And she talked a little bit about conspiracy theories about the government and all of that :LOL: Oh man, I wish there were more classes like that...

:LOL::LOL:

Friday, art lesson (we're allowed to hear music :happy:):

Classmate: eeehm, I'm hearing to, moment,...Undisclosed Desires or something! Sounds good!

Me: Do you like Muse???? (big Hip Hop fan...)

He: Is that Muse? Omfg!!

Me: :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
:LOL: I am enjoying my day off cos' I am an idiot and ripped my stiches open.

HAARP or Psycholgy homework, hmmm HAARP it is

:LOL:!!! What did you do? Not mosh at a Muse gig right?

:LOL::LOL:

Friday, art lesson (we're allowed to hear music :happy:):

Classmate: eeehm, I'm hearing to, moment,...Undisclosed Desires or something! Sounds good!

Me: Do you like Muse???? (big Hip Hop fan...)

He: Is that Muse? Omfg!!

Me: :facepalm:

:LOL: That's great!! Some people...:facepalm: Last semester when I had science, we had to create an alien that lived on a planet. So I created an evil duck that lived in Cydonia :D I'm always trying to relate muse to my school work these days, but no-one seems to get it! :(

:LOL: That's great!! Some people...:facepalm: Last semester when I had science, we had to create an alien that lived on a planet. So I created an evil duck that lived in Cydonia :D I'm always trying to relate muse to my school work these days, but no-one seems to get it! :(

awww :)

i try to relate Muse to my school works too, ofc no one gets it.

but who cares. everytime my homework were related to Muse somehow, i got the highest note, ah!:p

*massively jealous*

did you mean supermassively jealous? :awesome:

Do you have a photo? :LOL:

awww :)

i try to relate Muse to my school works too, ofc no one gets it.

but who cares. everytime my homework were related to Muse somehow, i got the highest note, ah!:p

We had to make a title page of a, er, something, and we could have whatever pic we wanted on it, so OOS found itself on that :D

Edit: and I just got it back...full marks!! :)

Do you have a photo? :LOL:

Yes! Somewhere! I'll have to look for it, though

Archived