What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

^I'm crap at Maths.. sorry!

I've got my Drama assessment in like 2 weeks! :'(

and Media coursework to be done in 3 weeks. :stunned: heeeelp.

My english teacher actually asked if anyone knew what procrastinastion ment and I said it straight away. She said she wasn't surprised that I knew what it was seeing as I procrastinate all the time. :chuckle:

Wasted my weekend on here forgeting homework, now i'm stuck?! :LOL: Please Help!

Vector.jpg

my paint reconstruction

Its a regular Hexagon btw,

b) prove that PQ is paralell to SX

and could you explain how you do it? i have others like this...

Cheers!

i have a solution :chuckle:

TSX are collinear .TS parallel with PQ => SX || PQ

What does it mean?

procrastination means that you leave eveything to the last minute/spend a long time in making a decision- that sort of thing.

I just had a power-cut for about 40 mins and during that time i was actually considering reading the book for English Literature. Not anymore. :p

I just discovered this thread, and it felt like the right place to go, since I have this huge french-exam on Friday. I really can't get myself to do the revising properly, there's always another youtube-vid to watch, a new thread to check out, or new twitpicks.. I also get the urge to listen to Muse songs while i study, but that always results in me singing or playing airguitar/-bass/-drums/-piano/-cabasa/whatever instead of getting things done:facepalm:

I will blame Muse if I fail my exam, seriously! :yesey::p

Archived