1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Guest Batman.
But that's what Metallica's new stuff sounds like anyway.

WOAHWOAHWOAH.

Yeah St.Anger was shit, but you can't fault Death Magnetic.

I love how ridiculous metal album names tend to be :LOL:

WOAHWOAHWOAH.

Yeah St.Anger was shit, but you can't fault Death Magnetic.

I love how ridiculous metal album names tend to be :LOL:

I can definitely fault Death Magnetic...

It's average, nothing on anything before St. Anger and just feels like their old stuff reproduced. They've gone on way too long. They should just be playing live now imo

Guest Batman.
I can definitely fault Death Magnetic...

It's average, nothing on anything before St. Anger and just feels like their old stuff reproduced. They've gone on way too long. They should just be playing live now imo

I personally thought it was a solid album, maybe not as good as Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, etc, but still, it was pretty good.

I sort of agree with you that they've gone on too long, but to be honest if they're still making good albums and putting on a good live show, who cares how old they are?

I personally thought it was a solid album, maybe not as good as Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, etc, but still, it was pretty good.

I sort of agree with you that they've gone on too long, but to be honest if they're still making good albums and putting on a good live show, who cares how old they are?

Fair enough, each to their own. :)

Well I wouldn't agree on the albums bit, but yeah, while they're still playing good live shows without walking sticks there's no reason why they should stop.

Archived