Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Talk of posting yourself. (yes, I know you're not meant to but D:) I honestly can't believe I put this online... and how it got 3 times more likes than dislikes. It is so shit. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4o2divpi48&list=UUR2pgLsuoIop5ER6UnoYf_A&index=5&feature=plcp

(I don't know how to make appear :facepalmagain:)

Is that a Vintage SG? I've got one of them..

[media] [/yts] without the s

Is that a Vintage SG? I've got one of them..

[media] [/yts] without the s

:LOL::LOL: The part at 1:07 made me laugh so much, where you try to look technical just tapping the one note :LOL:

oop's, i never saw the part where it was your own... It's always good when you can recognise your own downfalls though. And i considered getting a vintage sg for ages, play really nice whenever i tried them out considering their price.

:LOL::LOL: The part at 1:07 made me laugh so much, where you try to look technical just tapping the one note :LOL:

oop's, i never saw the part where it was your own... It's always good when you can recognise your own downfalls though. And i considered getting a vintage sg for ages, play really nice whenever i tried them out considering their price.

Downfalls? This whole video is just. ohgod. I wish I'd waited. My hands look so uncomfortable it's just.... So bad...

I'll re-record it and upload it into the "awesome covers thread" :awesome: :definatelynotbreakingtherules,doyouthinki'llgetperma'd?:

Have to say, just watched your Breaking the Law cover and it's in a different league. You must have just been having an off day when recording Knights :p

Have to say' date=' just watched your Breaking the Law cover and it's in a different league. You must have just been having an off day when recording Knights :p[/quote']

Aha, cheers :) It was one of the first songs I learnt to play... I quite like it, but i think the guitar is too quiet :LOL:

Talk of posting yourself. (yes, I know you're not meant to but D:) I honestly can't believe I put this online... and how it got 3 times more likes than dislikes. It is so shit. :facepalm:

(I don't know how to make appear :facepalmagain:)

Fuck you MegaEBoy, I'm crying, and about to tell a mod to get you infracted! You knew damn well that was me!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived