1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

^^What did he do with the lyrics?! :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYj0AgHDPU

When I see an bad cover people usually have this^ accent, which kind of messes it up, the part when they say "My plUhhgin babyy"

also 3 guitars!!!? for this song? I guess they couldnt stop fighting over who would Sit out so they all had to play.

Might as well throw in a Pianist and another drummer

Define Tension is performing a 30 song setlist at Sunset Park in Kimberly on July 16th from 3:15pm to 6:45pm. I wont be playing with them this time though cause ill be in Tennessee that week :( But the rest of the band will. SO PLEASE GO AND WATCH

:LOL: how are they gonna do 30 songs?!

I suppose 3 guitars could end up working if you put in enough time and get the tones right, none of them would need to be overly distorted or fuzzed, cause each guitar own light overdrive/distortion would add the other...

would need alot of practice though?

:stunned:

Well obviously it's not perfect. But not horrible compared to some stuff. The singer wasn't great, but at least they had actually tuned their shit, kept in time, and put in some decent performances

I mean those are the kind of things you expect anyway but :LOL:

I think it's just a meh cover rather than horrible

I can see why he's posted it in here though, because tbh if you're supposed to be playing an instrument and singing at the same time it's probably a good idea to only play songs where you actually CAN do both at the same time

Archived