MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

I'm in love with this song!! Just hate the small glitch at 1:03 when Matt sings 'deception'...:/ Am I really the only one who hears this? kinda depressing...:p well anyway I really hope they play it when I see them live

Because there isn't a glitch.

I haven't noticed it, but it sounds like Matt isn't quite the perfectionist people might have thought he was by the description of his arguments with Dom in the interview with the Radio 1 DJ whose name escapes me for the moment! Um!:$

Made me laugh that Dom is all for lots of retakes to get things perfect but Matt is more "fuck it that will do" after three takes!:LOL: And then becomes more and more aggravating while Dom attempts to retake! :LOL: I can picture it so well!:D

People might not like that, but I still think they've produced a brilliant album out of it.:D

I voted "It's not OK" although I would say it is somewhere between being OK and not. I don't hate it but I can't help but find it somewhat irritating - so far, at least. I'm not a huge fan of this album in all but most of the songs have grown on me. Maybe MK will, too.

Archived