MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

It's by no means a difficult song to play though... and why not just do it without the string part? That's the whole point of differentiating live and studio music, the studio is the place for all the flashy bells and whistles, the live show is where those songs mutate into a different form that works live.

It's by no means a difficult song to play though... and why not just do it without the string part? That's the whole point of differentiating live and studio music, the studio is the place for all the flashy bells and whistles, the live show is where those songs mutate into a different form that works live.

Neither is Falling Away With You.

Neither is Falling Away With You.

They just weren't happy with how it sounded during the Absolution tour so all we got was that 20 second riff from the song. Since then we've had two new albums and there's too many bigger songs to ever expect this one getting played live.

The new Assassin :(. Awesome live but so underused.

Oh how I'd love to see Assassin live some day! Such a great song.

I think MK Ultra is a good song, but the fact that they didn't play it in Helsinki didn't really disappoint me that much. They played other great songs!

rofl, people are freaking out and they've played what, 2 or 3 gigs? There's still 2 years of touring left on this album and 1 year (hoping!) till their next Live DVD or Bluray (hoping!) comes out. I want to see it as much as the next fan but what would be even better is if they played it live and there was a pro-shot of it. Don't ruin the experience by hearing a poor quality version of it.

Archived