So Muse were mentioned in this weeks Must List-The Top 10 Things We Love This Week. Link to online version They were #9 with "United States of Euraisa". I don't have a scanner but here is what they said:

''UNITED STATES OF EURASIA,'' Muse

Twilight author Stephenie Meyer endorsed these epic Brits, and her fans will love their new single: The song evokes Edward spending a dark, stormy night playing Queen covers on the living room piano.

:noey: Ridiculous. I was so happy to see them actually mentioned in EW, until I read that.

So Muse were mentioned in this weeks Must List-The Top 10 Things We Love This Week. Link to online version They were #9 with "United States of Euraisa". I don't have a scanner but here is what they said:

:noey: Ridiculous. I was so happy to see them actually mentioned in EW, until I read that.

:eek::eek::mad: Ffs. That's the gayest thing I've ever read.

For god sake. Not another Twibash thread. But thats the way to get the publicity, sadly.

Im not bashing Twilight, Im generally ok with it but I just hate that the description was all about Twilight. They definitely could have mentioned their upcoming new album or that they're opening for U2 along with the obligatory Twilight reference.

Guest Octazooka

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

What makes them so sure that Twilight fans will wantto listen to Muse? :LOL:

+1.

Whyyyyyy must Muse always be associated with Twilight:mad:

+1 again

Seriously, Muse are so much more than Twilight but all these poor people who have not been blessed with discovering Muse earlier are now just gonna associate them as 'The Twilight Band', as the media seems to be doing already... :(

And yeh great, Stephanie Meyers 'endorses' the band... so what? I endorse the band. You reading this most likely endorse the band (...why would u be reading this if u didnt? :p) But we don't get mentioned... why should she?? :mad:

Just a complete failure for mindessly linking an unreleated Muse song to Twilight because of the appearence of one Muse song in the film.

USE has nothing to do with the story, and the story has nothing to do with Muse, it evokes Queen and Chopin, but has nothing to do with Edward.

Just a complete failure for mindessly linking an unreleated Muse song to Twilight because of the appearence of one Muse song in the film.

USE has nothing to do with the story, and the story has nothing to do with Muse, it evokes Queen and Chopin, but has nothing to do with Edward.

This! :yesey:

It probably wouldn't really bother me if at least, USoE had something to do with Twilight, which is not the case.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Whyyy!! Every time Muse gets mentioned in the US something Twilight related is in the same sentence!

Journo fail.

But I am currently reading Twilight, and although the fangirlism is annoying, it really isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It encapsulates a sense of awkwardness in teenage years and the mystique occupied by the occult and related cultures.

Journo fail.

But I am currently reading Twilight, and although the fangirlism is annoying, it really isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It encapsulates a sense of awkwardness in teenage years and the mystique occupied by the occult and related cultures.

So in other words...

Sparkling vampires...

It's quite funny really, so silly.

Saw a Twilight book in a Greek gift shop and thought shall I? But after being given positive comments on Muse while sitting reading the latest Muse book round the pool - was too embarrassed to be seen reading it. Talk about losing any cred!:LOL: Not even holiday reading can stoop that far.

Had never heard of Twilight before coming on this board. Comments like that are a bit embarrassing I agree.

Archived