Journo fail.

But I am currently reading Twilight, and although the fangirlism is annoying, it really isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It encapsulates a sense of awkwardness in teenage years and the mystique occupied by the occult and related cultures.

it's not really the books which i hate. it's the movie. the books (yes, i've read them) are readable but the movie it's just... the worst movie of 2008. and when twilight and muse are in the same sentence. it's just wrong.

it's not really the books which i hate. it's the movie. the books (yes, i've read them) are readable but the movie it's just... the worst movie of 2008. and when twilight and muse are in the same sentence. it's just wrong.

I was annoyed at how SBH was just chucked in, and had no relevance to the scene whatsoever.

Good GOD.

I officially hate that magazine. :facepalm:

It's just getting ridiculous now, honestly. Is this an American magazine? I think writing things like that is lazy journalism at it's best. It seems to a lot of people in the media that Muse don't have their own fans, they just have Stephanie Meyer's fans. :rolleyes:

Yup, it's a lame American magazine.

Just a complete failure for mindessly linking an unreleated Muse song to Twilight because of the appearence of one Muse song in the film.

USE has nothing to do with the story, and the story has nothing to do with Muse, it evokes Queen and Chopin, but has nothing to do with Edward.

+1

So Muse were mentioned in this weeks Must List-The Top 10 Things We Love This Week. Link to online version They were #9 with "United States of Euraisa". I don't have a scanner but here is what they said:

:noey: Ridiculous. I was so happy to see them actually mentioned in EW, until I read that.

i would never be happy to see muse mentioned in entertainment weekly. -- in fact, when i saw the title i knew this was going to be a train wreck.

entertainment weekly is a pathetic excuse for an entertainment mag. it is nothing but soundbytes and blurbs of things and is written by drones on crack.

It's just getting ridiculous now, honestly. Is this an American magazine? I think writing things like that is lazy journalism at it's best. It seems to a lot of people in the media that Muse don't have their own fans, they just have Stephanie Meyer's fans. :rolleyes:

it is an american magazine.

and here sadly, muse is not muse...they are stephanie meyer's favorite band.

for once i may condone burning something in print :shifty:

just for fun :awesome:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But yeah, just serious :facepalm: is needed.

I don't understand how they have linked USoE and Edward. Based on what? The fact that they bodged in SMBH in the last movie. Effing ridiculous. :noey:

based on the fact that the pig, stuck in a cage, on antibiotics that wrote that blurb doesn't know the first thing about muse... :rolleyes:

gtfo.gif

:LOL: Nice find there!

i would never be happy to see muse mentioned in entertainment weekly. -- in fact, when i saw the title i knew this was going to be a train wreck.

entertainment weekly is a pathetic excuse for an entertainment mag. it is nothing but soundbytes and blurbs of things and is written by drones on crack.

Having seen in the past EW mag, Muse is hardly on their radar of the radar of their readership; however Twilight is for them big time (as they love the latest fad) so I'm not suprised that they had to link to something their readers would relate to, hence the pathetic :facepalm: twilight non-existant connection.

it is an american magazine.

and here sadly, muse is not muse...they are stephanie meyer's favorite band.

for once i may condone burning something in print :shifty:

just for fun :awesome:

:shifty:

*hands over lighter*

:p

So Muse were mentioned in this weeks Must List-The Top 10 Things We Love This Week. Link to online version They were #9 with "United States of Euraisa". I don't have a scanner but here is what they said:

:noey: Ridiculous. I was so happy to see them actually mentioned in EW, until I read that.

What is the point of having a spot for Muse if all they are going to do is talk about twilight? If that is the only way they can get readers to relate to Muse's music, then there is something seriously wrong with the writing staff at EW. :facepalm:

Archived