depends if it's good or not.

I referenced Muse in my annotations for a recent artpiece. It's centred around the song "take a bow" and themes behind that. There's a small link to another song to by another band. Basically, I used TaB as the "words" to help describe how some young people are angry at the government and that.

It turned out quite well.

Tis a collage by the way.

I have succumbed to reading Twilight for research purposes and actually it's not all that bad, what I've read so far. Despite the irritating fact that Edward has to be some kind of Adonis, the bit that appeals to me is that he's an outsider and also the fact that he's very different is irrelevent to the girl that's in love with him. I can see a slight link to the passion in some Muse songs such as Hoodoo maybe and if Muse have to be associated with some book, they could do worse.

But saying that their music is so much more significant and darker than some high school drama and has no link to vampire stories at all, so its all rather silly. This article is completely ridiculous.

• 1 year later...
So Muse were mentioned in this weeks Must List-The Top 10 Things We Love This Week. Link to online version They were #9 with "United States of Euraisa". I don't have a scanner but here is what they said:

:noey: Ridiculous. I was so happy to see them actually mentioned in EW, until I read that.

that literally makes me want to projectile vomit on mrs-twilight-man-bitch's face.

Archived