I was flipping through the radio on the way home from work today (in Pittsburgh) and I heard the intro to Hysteria. I got pretty excited until the guys from the sports station it was on started talking and they faded it. They proceeded to sit there and talk about how awful the song was for about a full minute (something to the effect of "anything could be better" and a longing for Fleetwood Mac). It was actually kind of funny to hear so much hate for about 20 seconds of a song. They also said it sounded like something that you would hear on an XBox game, which was a little perplexing.

Stockholm Syndrome on the radio yesterday morning! I was so proud that they knew anything other than Uprising or SMBH. Someone called it for a Paramore song and the DJ said "Why the hell would I play that, every time someone asks for that, I'll play another Muse song!" Made my day

Resistance on a local station yesterday.

Jumping on the bandwagon early this time, huh Planet Radio 96.5? No need for me to request the song a million times for you to play Muse anymore? ahhh :happy:

They played that?! Wow, did you know what radio station it was? I've never heard Resistance on radio :(