There was a Muse top 20 on MTV Rocks in the UK last night, which I recorded with videos and OCC figures. They showed in the following order:

Sing for Absolution

Invincible

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

Muscle Museum

Neutron Star Collision

In Your World

Sunburn

Resistance

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Uprising

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole (number 1 with 230,000 copies sold according to OCC figures)

I saw that too! :happy: Didn't record it though, but I will do if it's ever repeated. The narrator guy was hilarious! :LOL:

Plug in air freshener... :chuckle:

I saw that too! :happy: Didn't record it though, but I will do if it's ever repeated. The narrator guy was hilarious! :LOL:

Plug in air freshener... :chuckle:

I have to say he was not one bit hilarious. I hear him a lot and his scripts are obviously written to be funny and they are clearly not.

I have to say he was not one bit hilarious. I hear him a lot and his scripts are obviously written to be funny and they are clearly not.

Ah well, I thought at a few of his jokes were quite funny that time, but on things like the MTV rock chart, I do find him annoying. Each to their own I guess. :)

There was a Muse top 20 on MTV Rocks in the UK last night, which I recorded with videos and OCC figures. They showed in the following order:

Sing for Absolution

Invincible

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

Muscle Museum

Neutron Star Collision

In Your World

Sunburn

Resistance

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Uprising

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole (number 1 with 230,000 copies sold according to OCC figures)

I only saw the top 3. My dad had been watching it for an hour and didn't bother to tell me it was on :mad: hopefully it's repeated :happy:

Just now on Sun, Sea and A & E I heard the very beginning of Resistance. Well I think it was..... my dad said it was :erm:

Sunburn too! The creators of Sun Sea and A & E must love Muse! Every time I've seen it there's always some Muse songs on it!

Edited by JadeLovesMuse