OH MY GOD. I saw that movie on TV randomly a few years ago, freaked out over the use of Newborn, but I had never been able to find out what the movie was.

PS. IT WAS GROSS

It was probably Swordfish.

It's what introduced me to Muse. :LOL: I was like ehhhhh??? I wonder what the original of this is...? ZOMG INSTANT LOVE! :chuckle:

Heard SMBH in a store today.

My friend said "I love this song so much, it's my fav off The Resistance"

So I corrected her and said it is off BH&R. She kept saying I was wrong and as a 'massive' fan I shouldnt know this. We were arguing for about 15 mins as to which album it is on as she was convinced she was right. :facepalm:

Lol a couple of weeks ago, I was watching House with my dad and after the episode, they showed a commercial for 24 with the song Resistance. I pretty much just jumped up and started freaking out just because I wasn't expecting it :O.

i heard resistance on NME radio this morning (australian time, late night UK time)...and i heard the instrumental version of blackout on dateline...though that was taken from panorama...it was a segment on logging of ourangutan (i can't spell it) forest in indonesia for palm oil...

I've heard "Undisclosed Desires" yesterday on History Channel. It was playing during some ad about 19th-Century-English-Victorian-Times-Men-Women-Relationships or something like that:)

I was in bathroom that moment and when I heard "something familiar" I was just pulling myself away to see where and what :D:rolleyes:

Edited by Eternal Galaxy

Be assured that this is a permanent closing. At the point we left our last location and closed for three months, we never intended to reopen, however an opportunity in a great space and location presented itself. To be quite frank, it has never been a matter of “making up our minds”. We have made decisions over the past 6 1/2 years that we thought to be best for our business. We’d like to thank our customer base that has been supportive and loyal throughout our tenure. We have started our closing sale with all inventory reduced in price and all fixtures for sale. We are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. Thanks again to all the positive well-wishers!

................................................................................................

importers exporters

Bvlgari Diagono replica watch

ya i heard muse there also! :dance: