My sister had Feeling Good as her morning alarm. A song I learned to hate. Every fucking morning before she went to work, she'd wake me her up with that noise. I remember covering my ears so I could sleep in peace. I was always thinking, "Oh god, please wake up and turn it off before the fucking drumming." Then one day I heard it playing on the TV, and I thought "What, is this song the new hype now?". So I googled the lyrics and Muse came up. I was like "Oh, everyone talks about Muse, apparently they're very good and talented. Then I went on youtube and listened to Feeling Good." For some reason, I liked it despite having to wake up to heavy drumming every single morning; Bellend's voice was the best. Then I listened to Supermassive Black Hole, then Starlight, downloaded their discography...pretty much this.

Just heard on sky sports, Hysteria played at Wycombe Wanderers' ground, Wasps v Newcastle :D

We used to run out to Muscle Museum, but some of our fans never liked it. They occasionally play Muse before matches (Wycombe that is, dunno about those pests) too. Someone is a fan.

Ha, I love how everyone posts the same thing at the same time. :LOL:

I've only heard them on TV adverts really. That one with IBTY in it, that one with Overture in it, that one with B&H in it, and that one with Resistance in it. etc etc.

It's mostly BBC or Channel 4/ E4 /Film 4 that are the culprits.

I heard Micro Cuts of all songs being used for an advert.

Film4 advertising the great film Hostage ages ago.:happy:

Was the first time i heard the song....was unsure at first, but then the love for the song crept up on me like Michael Jackson in an 8 years olds bedroom....

Seriously man, he's dead. Show some respect.