Just watched 2nd episode of the fantastic british show 'Being Human' And what song is right at the end just before the credits? Showbiz! haha

BTW being human is a show about vampires and werewolfs, but unlike twilight, its actually good. The song went really well with it, i thought.:happy:

Anyway... you can find the first ep here... and the second one will be up soon.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/384679

Just watched 2nd episode of the fantastic british show 'Being Human' And what song is right at the end just before the credits? Showbiz! haha

BTW being human is a show about vampires and werewolfs, but unlike twilight, its actually good. The song went really well with it, i thought.:happy:

Anyway... you can find the first ep here... and the second one will be up soon.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/384679

yay for time difference, i am warned before I watch it tonight:D thanks!

edit: Just saw it:D it complimented the scene PERFECTLY

Edited by Psyche

Sunburn was played on Homes Under the Hammer - a really crap but ace programme where a weird man looks around rubbish houses :awesome:

I love that programme! Have you been wasting your days watching crap daytime TV?! :LOL:

That bloke is rather, urm, 80s, isn't he?! :p

i thought it was a good movie :(

when feeling good came on though.... oh god :$

hrm..this is embarassing.

i was watching 7 pounds (not by choice, because it is a terrible movie) with will smith and in a pretty climactic scene they began to play feeling good...yeah. just thought i would let you know.

my girlfriend and i turned it off about a minute after the song ended.

Muse was on the 2009 MTV Movie awards. Knights of Cydonia was playing in the background while the cast of Twilight came out to give out an award or something. I wasn't really paying attention to them. Only the fact that a Muse song was being played.

:)