Watching the Calgary and Chicago playoff hockey game last night I heard KoC played in the arena after an icing call....

My Dad must have thought I was nuts when I shouted out a triumphant Yes! from the couch when there wasn't any playing of hockey going on lol

No way! I have yet to hear GM Place play Muse during a Canucks game. :indiff:

I remember watching a game once, can't remember the two teams that were playing, but they played Hysteria in between the puck drop. That was last season though... haven't heard any this season.

No way! I have yet to hear GM Place play Muse during a Canucks game. :indiff:

I remember watching a game once, can't remember the two teams that were playing, but they played Hysteria in between the puck drop. That was last season though... haven't heard any this season.

Yeah it was wicked ^_^

Thats awesome... It makes me feel hopeful that Muse will gain some more recognition out here and maybe they'll make more stops along the west ^_^

Then again that is also wishful thinking xP

I got into them from Guitar Hero... lol it was a good song - Knights Of Cydonia. Oh yeah and i think Starlight used to be played on Sports Tonight, the piano bit of it at least, cos when i downloaded that song i knew id heard it from somewhere before lol

Honestly, the last time I heard Muse in the media was in the trailer for Watchmen. They used Apocalypse Please.

I wish they were more popular in North America. :(

I heard them use Take a Bow on the radio for Watchmen once ^_^

Agreed >.<

"Hold them in my hands

I just wanted to hold

Your tits in my hands"

:LOL::LOL: :musesign:= :boobs:

I'm sure most male Muse fans will approve of that particular sentiment!

We were talking about breasts at work on Friday (as you do) and the men didn't seem to realise that they're really nowhere near as fascinating as they find them when you live with them every day! :LOL:

I'm sure most male Muse fans will approve of that particular sentiment!

We were talking about breasts at work on Friday (as you do) and the men didn't seem to realise that they're really nowhere near as fascinating as they find them when you live with them every day! :LOL:

Glad to know that office conversations are the same wherever... Yeah not sure where the whole breast fascination comes from... Maybe it has to do with breastfeeding as an infant or the lack of... ;)

Glad to know that office conversations are the same wherever... Yeah not sure where the whole breast fascination comes from... Maybe it has to do with breastfeeding as an infant or the lack of... ;)

Who knows, but all the men seem to think they'd have to be groping themselves all day if they had them! And my bloke asks why else would they be called 'fun bags'?! :LOL:

Who knows, but all the men seem to think they'd have to be groping themselves all day if they had them! And my bloke asks why else would they be called 'fun bags'?! :LOL:

Reminds me of my favourite Joe quote from Friends:

Joey: "Ok, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." :LOL:

Reminds me of my favourite Joe quote from Friends:

Joey: "Ok, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." :LOL:

Cue every man watching to nod in agreement! :LOL:

Heard Supermassive while in the drive thru line at Starbucks, I got done with ordering my daughters drink, noticed it on the radio and squeeled while I was ordering my drink. The girl goes "I've never heard anyone get so excited over our carmel Macchiatos". I had to explain it was because of the song. She had no clue who Muse was even after playing the song for her. Oh, well.:(