Well, I had this moment today which some will call 'You know you're a Muser when', but I'd rather call 'You know you're a freak when'.

So, I was listening to this Norwegian radio-station called P4. Suddenly they played a clip very short clip with someone laughing and I immediately heard it was Matt. I even heard it was from those Rage TV commercial from way back. Turned out they had this competition to guess who's the celebrity laughing. Then the host said competition will start soon and continue listening etc.

Then when the competition started they played the whole clip just with censoring when they say Muse. Turned out they wanted band name, so I sent in it was Matt laughing and that it was from Rage TV.

Turned out I won and seemed like the host was impressed aswell as he mentioned I even knew it was from a Rage TV clip :LOL:

I won a t-shirt, but I'm more scared and embarrassed for knowing such things.

:awesome: Nice!

Thanks <3 ;) I need some comfort.

Irony playing that clip is that the radio-station is dull as fuck and they have barely played Muse like ever.

Host also said that it turned out to be very hard since very few got it right. Many people guessed A1 after he gave hints and said it was a British band :rolleyes: Makes sense since I guess the majority listening to that station are aged 40+.

Well, I'm ancient by your standards, but I'd know Matt's laugh anywhere! :):D I think it's awesome you won that....don't be even remotely embarrassed....be proud!!!! :):):musesign:

I heard Madness in a branch of McDonald's while coming home from a football match last night. Made me chuckle a little... and air-guitar a little. :chuckle:

Well, I had this moment today which some will call 'You know you're a Muser when', but I'd rather call 'You know you're a freak when'.

So, I was listening to this Norwegian radio-station called P4. Suddenly they played a clip very short clip with someone laughing and I immediately heard it was Matt. I even heard it was from those Rage TV commercial from way back. Turned out they had this competition to guess who's the celebrity laughing. Then the host said competition will start soon and continue listening etc.

Then when the competition started they played the whole clip just with censoring when they say Muse. Turned out they wanted band name, so I sent in it was Matt laughing and that it was from Rage TV.

Turned out I won and seemed like the host was impressed aswell as he mentioned I even knew it was from a Rage TV clip :LOL:

I won a t-shirt, but I'm more scared and embarrassed for knowing such things.

That's brilliant :LOL:

Wish they had such things over here... I'd actually be able to win a contest.

Two dorks on a norwegian radio-show keeps pronouncing 'Supremacy' as 'Supermàcy'. A guy called them and told them to get it right and it was damn annoying that they couldn't pronounce it correctly. Of course, that just made it worse and they kept repeating 'Supermàcy' for atleast like 30 seconds and said the last thing they wanted was for someone to get annoyed. Quite funny really. :p

I heard Sober on this local alternative radio station. It was so random that I didn't even register it until halfway through the song (obviously because I was paying full attention to traffic, the diligent driver that I am. Not because I'm massively sleep-deprived). They've played KOC and Panic Station a couple of times before as well.

Supremacy on MTV Rocks right now. Good surprise but unfortunately means seeing that dreadful video again. They also ended it before the end of the song, the wankers.

The people from Fall Out Boy said they were a good live band.

Edited by forevermusic

This wasn't really hearing Muse, but in my statistical mechanics classes a few months back my lecturer was talking about entropy and said "in an isolated system the entropy can only increase".

I was like :facemelt:

In my science class last week, my teacher was talking about super massive black holes.

Muse should really start doing science videos. :LOL:

They're doing a Biffy Clyro/Muse/Killers section on MTV Rocks right now.

Resistance was the first song played.

EDIT: They also played Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Time is Running Out, New Born, Supremacy, Plug in Bab and Feeling Good

Edited by forevermusic

Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
In my science class last week, my teacher was talking about super massive black holes.

Muse should really start doing science videos. :LOL:

omg!! i would totally watch them!!

also, my science teacher asked us to do a project on something scientific and i chose to research what unsustainable was about. She gave me it back and at the bottom, it said...

We should listen to muse more often in class!!

I nearly hugged her! someone who thinks like me!!!

I think I would have had a bit of a hard time understanding thermodynamics when I was 13. Well, at least on a deeper level.

There is a wonderful thing called google. have you heard of it?

That was irrelevant to my post... but yes I have

irrelevant? uhh, no! i used google for my research and now i know a bit more about thermodynamics. I also did a project on project mk ultra and haarp.

back to the original topic.

i have heard muse....

in my room, on the radio, on the tv, in only the uk and on that virgin airlines ad.

Looking back at that ad now, the people who flew around... absolution cover springs to mind!!!

I was once in primark and smbh was playing. I saw some people i hated in there and hid behind a rack of gilets because my hair was a mess and they would take the mick out of any of my flaws. As they walked past, one girl said

'omg, who is this crap band on the radio? why aren't they playing one direction?' in sheer hatred, i reached out, grabbed her stilletto heel and ran away. but not before watching her go skidding across the floor screaming, clothes flying everywhere!!

Payback!! no one disses smbh and gets away with it!!!

I was once in primark and smbh was playing. I saw some people i hated in there and hid behind a rack of gilets because my hair was a mess and they would take the mick out of any of my flaws. As they walked past, one girl said

'omg, who is this crap band on the radio? why aren't they playing one direction?' in sheer hatred, i reached out, grabbed her stilletto heel and ran away. but not before watching her go skidding across the floor screaming, clothes flying everywhere!!

Payback!! no one disses smbh and gets away with it!!!

:rudolph: