On an episdoe of Doctor Who .... :stunned:

It was called The Rebel Flesh, I think it's in Season 5, and it was the one episode I hadn't watched (for some strange, strange reason considering I am obsessed with Doctor Who.)

It was so awesome, Rory was just chilling in the TARDIS playing darts, listening to SMBH :awesome:

And in the behind-the-scenes of Doctor Who, they constantly use Muse songs ... and in the ads for Sherlock they used Uprising ...

I'm guessing someone who writes or does the music for them is a bit of a Muse fan? :LOL:

Not hearing their music but they did get a fun mention on the NBA London game coverage tonight. They were doing a link going through facts about the O2.

"So many international superstars have graced these corridors including the late Whitney Houston, Justin Bieber, Roger Federer, The Rolling Stones....and Muse" before the camera spun round to show a framed Muse shirt on the wall. Thought it was a bit random to have Muse at the end of that list but there we go. :p

Not hearing their music but they did get a fun mention on the NBA London game coverage tonight. They were doing a link going through facts about the O2.

"So many international superstars have graced these corridors including the late Whitney Houston, Justin Bieber, Roger Federer, The Rolling Stones....and Muse" before the camera spun round to show a framed Muse shirt on the wall. Thought it was a bit random to have Muse at the end of that list but there we go. :p

:happy: That's pretty cool.

All of T2L in a record store yesterday. I got in with Survival and got out right when Explorers started

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

All of T2L in a record store yesterday.

I got in with Survival and got out right when Explorers started

All of T2L

Survival and got out right when Explorers started

All

Survival [...] Explorers started

On an episdoe of Doctor Who .... :stunned:

It was called The Rebel Flesh, I think it's in Season 5, and it was the one episode I hadn't watched (for some strange, strange reason considering I am obsessed with Doctor Who.)

It was so awesome, Rory was just chilling in the TARDIS playing darts, listening to SMBH :awesome:

And in the behind-the-scenes of Doctor Who, they constantly use Muse songs ... and in the ads for Sherlock they used Uprising ...

I'm guessing someone who writes or does the music for them is a bit of a Muse fan? :LOL:

I remember that. One of the few thing I actually enjoyed about that season.