Heard TiRO on Live 105 San Francisco Bay Area Alternative Radio Station today, which is the oldest Muse song I have ever heard on the radio.

At least you can hear Muse on the radio. Where I live, there was a huge radio station dispute, which led to the elimination of my local alternative rock station, and the addition of two Billboard Top 100 Hit stations when we already have like 4 of them. Now I can only listen to them on Youtube/CD's :(

At least you can hear Muse on the radio. Where I live, there was a huge radio station dispute, which led to the elimination of my local alternative rock station, and the addition of two Billboard Top 100 Hit stations when we already have like 4 of them. Now I can only listen to them on Youtube/CD's :(

Move from "The Tuba Room" to the Bay Area then and listen to some live 105 they don't play muse infrequently!

I didn't hear them exactly, but today I saw Muse on an advert for the MTV EMA music awards! They were only on screen for a few seconds but I recognised Matt's sparkly suit immediately :chuckle:

Guess what, that's because Muse is going to play there. That's old news.