I've recently made a muse mix cd for two of my muse virgin friends who are coming to wembley with me even though they dont know any muse music!!! I played it to them for the first time on friday night on the way to manchester. This morning we were in the Lowry Art Gallery and we got separated but when we came out they said 'Oh we heard Muse in the gallery. Don't know the song but it was one of those you played on Friday night'. So if anyone was in the Lowry this morning between 11 and 1 and you heard muse, please let me know which song it was!

Erm.. on Friday night they played Plug in baby on the Indie floor and Hysteria on the metal floor of this night club I went too lol

And I remember I was looking around in Debenhams once and somebody must have made a cd of random Muse songs because Stockholm Syndrome was played then Pib, then TiRo then New Born, Muscle Museum... it was in the men's section as well so I must have been looking at men's suits and stuff for about half an hour :LOL:

Oh yeah and the whole of absolution was played in The World's End Pub in Camden :D

HMV the week BHAR Came out. Virgin Megastores the day Absolution Came Out.

In both cases I found it difficult to just not stand there.

I've occasionaly heard them on in different stored, really depends on the staff behind the counter more than anything, had them on in my gamestation a few times.

KOC right now on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

edit

They used knights of cydonia for clips of all the best bits of big brothers big mouth. It was so great. :D

Ah yes, didn't see that..I forgot it was repeated on Ch4 from E4. Was nicely suited wasn't it?

KOC right now on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

edit

Ah yes, didn't see that..I forgot it was repeated on Ch4 from E4. Was nicely suited wasn't it?

It was pretty great, Russel Brand's foul mouth set to knights of cydonia. Song suited him surprisingly well. :LOL:

Didn't they use hysteria for Leo Sayer's clips of best bits ages ago when he left the house?

On a perfume commercial before Christmas they had Hysteria on. Only saw it once and it was over v quick.

The other week they used Hysteria on Big Brother on the bit where Leo Sayer went bonkers and blasted his way out of the house and shouted his head off at some security guards.

I've just heard the rift from Maps of the Problematique being played on UTV to an ad for some programme..........

meh :rolleyes: I'm bored

they are really hammering this new prog. Primeval ..they play MOTP on that....and channel 4 racing use it in the Cheltenham Festival ..previews/analysis ....

horses and Muse ...=:happy:

Ok this isn't Muse but it's kinda related. There was a Joe Meek tribute performance at the theatre I work. The band that opened only played Telstar first...and what's more Clem, the Tornadoes' drummer played too. I served him drinks and all. That made my weekend :D.

Pretty random I know, but I was happy.

they are really hammering this new prog. Primeval ..they play MOTP on that....and channel 4 racing use it in the Cheltenham Festival ..previews/analysis ....

horses and Muse ...=:happy:

Yeah, heard it both of them...

Also, Supermassive on the Friday Night Project...

Edit:I think that whoever does [or used to do] the music on BBC has moved to Channel 4... BBC's always had good music but I never heard anything on Channel 4 until a bit ago...

It's quite funny when I watch TV with people 'cause all I do is point out the music :LOL:

In december i went to Topshop in London and they played Knights of cydonia and it was well loud...i walked round moshing lol

:LOL: If I hear Muse in a shop I'll probably shout at them to turn up the volume and start dancing all over the place. My poor friends will be embarrassed :p

:LOL: If I hear Muse in a shop I'll probably shout at them to turn up the volume and start dancing all over the place. My poor friends will be embarrassed :p

Lol...i love going into Virgin Megastore when they play BHAR i`ll stay there the whole time...and when Soldiers Poem comes on i try and get them to skip it lol

Lol...i love going into Virgin Megastore when they play BHAR i`ll stay there the whole time...and when Soldiers Poem comes on i try and get them to skip it lol

:LOL: We don't have any good record stores here. :( The only Muse album you can buy were I live is BHAR. This town is pretty retarded :stunned: I just by everything on the internet instead :happy: