I have watched more of the Olympics than is probably healthy and have not heard any Muse song, let alone Survival, once. Then I randomly put on Tai-Kwondo (NO idea how that is spelt) and I hear Feeling Good - not sure whether to be happy or just majorly disappointed. :stunned:

Butterflies and Hurricanes piano solo was used for Julie Zetlins' hoola hoop routine the gymnastics at the Olympics

Sorry for the double post, but how come you get Butterflies ad Hurricanes and I get FG? :'(

My sig now proves itself again....

The Magnificent Megaphone Cover being used at the taekwondo between fights, certain Musers may wish to avoid the arena or the red button feed of it if it's a thing they've got going on the whole way through. :p

I have watched more of the Olympics than is probably healthy and have not heard any Muse song, let alone Survival, once. Then I randomly put on Tai-Kwondo (NO idea how that is spelt) and I hear Feeling Good - not sure whether to be happy or just majorly disappointed. :stunned:

Well, I did warn the Muserverse. :LOL:

With the events slowly dwindling away now and the feeds not being left on much between two matches in the same sport like hockey and such, guess there's not much chance to hear Survival on the TV anymore (At least not until it's played live on Sunday!).

Fuck the boxe, Joshua didn't deserve to win :mad:

To be honest, I didn't watch the boxing (can't stand it) - just turned over to it and was :D when I heard it in the background. I am in love with the song now - it is approaching my Muse top 5.

The ladies in our office had the radio on and Survival came on, although I could only faintly hear it. They seemed to tolerate it until just before the last big riff kicked in (the best part of the bloody song!).

This frustrated me as they had the volume turned up high for 'Grab Somebody Sexy' and the latest Rizzle Kicks tripe. Needless to say I berated them for turning it off just before the best part.

If I had a stapler on my desk I would throw it in their direction.

The ladies in our office had the radio on and Survival came on, although I could only faintly hear it. They seemed to tolerate it until just before the last big riff kicked in (the best part of the bloody song!).

This frustrated me as they had the volume turned up high for 'Grab Somebody Sexy' and the latest Rizzle Kicks tripe. Needless to say I berated them for turning it off just before the best part.

If I had a stapler on my desk I would throw it in their direction.

Rizzle Kicks? :LOL: