MERLIN!? :eek:

Yeah, I've got the Olympics on TV and all of a sudden I heard the vocal part and looked over to see that it was for Merlin. It was lulzworthy :chuckle:

What's Merlin?

Popular British TV show, I don't watch it though.

They do actally play it, just a lot of the time the BBC aren't covering the arena when the song is being played. I was watching the gymnastics online and they played it with the montage on the big screen, some people were bobbing along too :)

Comedy Centrals new advert sounds like a cover of survival to me, anyone else noticed it?

Yes I thought it was too, but my boyfriend was talking over it so I couldn't really hear, definitely heard parts of it though.

I'm disappointed that I haven't heard it on the olympics yet, I just watched a medal ceremony and they were playing chariots of fire

Yes I thought it was too, but my boyfriend was talking over it so I couldn't really hear, definitely heard parts of it though.

I'm disappointed that I haven't heard it on the olympics yet, I just watched a medal ceremony and they were playing chariots of fire

Yeah. I'm kinda pissed.

I haven't heard it at all.

Me neither. I think they're purposely editing it out or not showing the places where it would be played to avoid a fee or residual or something. Then when the Closing Ceremony comes around and Muse plays Survival, everybody here is gonna be like, "What? The Olympics had an official song?" I'm going to feel duped for them. That's how shit's gonna go down.