At the mall food court! :LOL:

I was eating lunch at the mall, and they have this thing with a list of music artists where you can text a song code and the song/video you selected will be played in the food court. So of course I had to do it! The song was NSC. :rolleyes: No one around me seemed very interested. :chuckle:

Other artists featured on the fairly short list included: Ke$ha, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry. :p

Guest jessychickin

In a random Café in Paris a few years back, I don't think the woman who served my table thought I was mentally okay... I was rocking out to new born :LOL:

What was the answer?

The answer is the "EPIC PERIOD" :D:LOL:

What was the answer?

Sorry for the late reply; it was Late Romantic.

My teacher actually thought it was a Rachmaninoff in A major, and I said perhaps to enthusiastically "No it's Muse and it's wonderful and it's in D major!".

She thought I had perfect pitch. I should have let her think that instead of just telling her I knew because I play it.

The answer is the "EPIC PERIOD" :D:LOL:

I'm pretty sure you got a whole lot of extra marks if you put this as your answer :LOL:

Guest jessychickin
I'm pretty sure you got a whole lot of extra marks if you put this as your answer :LOL:

WIN for me :p

I probably would have wrote that if I was in the same exam... :LOL:

There was a Muse top 20 on MTV Rocks in the UK last night, which I recorded with videos and OCC figures. They showed in the following order:

Sing for Absolution

Invincible

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

Muscle Museum

Neutron Star Collision

In Your World

Sunburn

Resistance

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Uprising

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole (number 1 with 230,000 copies sold according to OCC figures)