I heard Resistance on Radio 1 yesterday.. sounded awesome through my dad's kick-ass car speakers! I could feel the bass-line vibrating through my seat :awesome:

Indeed it is :D

I literally just put Radio 1 on to suddenly hear Resistance...... I think that was some good timing on my part :LOL:

Me too. Dad had some crap CD on and I put the radio on and Resistance started like 10 seconds later. :awesome:

maybe we should start a thread with "where or when did you hope to hear Muse"

I really wanted to hear them this morning on the radio when I was in a traffic jam for 2 hours. I couldn't listen a cd, I needed the radio to be updated about the situation that caused the traffic jam. Damn :(

maybe we should start a thread with "where or when did you hope to hear Muse"

I really wanted to hear them this morning on the radio when I was in a traffic jam for 2 hours. I couldn't listen a cd, I needed the radio to be updated about the situation that caused the traffic jam. Damn :(

that's what the traffic alert function on the car radio is for :)

Heard Exogenesis Part 1 on the coverage of the Winter Olympics on Channel 9 here. Then heard Uprising on Triple M yesterday, first time I heard that radio station play Muse.

They have been playing some awesome songs on the Olympics lately. I heard Uprising the other day, and Girlfriend by Phoenix. Then The Bravery, Silversun Pickups, and Santigold too.