no dont!!! its got tom cruise in it!!!

:LOL: I actually considered going to watch Twilight and New Moon purely for the Moose, but I thought that would be ridiculous, paying £8 to go watch crap films with a cast who can't even act, just to see a few seconds of Muse.

Btw, no offense to any Twilighters on here :rolleyes:

:LOL: I actually considered going to watch Twilight and New Moon purely for the Moose, but I thought that would be ridiculous, paying £8 to go watch crap films with a cast who can't even act, just to see a few seconds of Muse.

Btw, no offense to any Twilighters on here :rolleyes:

i went to see twilight cos i was curious...and wasnt as great as i thought it was going to be...

didnt even bother going to see new moon...

i went to see twilight cos i was curious...and wasnt as great as i thought it was going to be...

didnt even bother going to see new moon...

Actually New Moon's a much better film. I might've enjoyed it better without the pre-teen yobs chucking popcorn and drinks around though :rolleyes:

Last Wednesday went to Dracula's restraunt & cabaret in Melbourne and they were playing BH&R in the gift shop after the show. Had a bit of a chat to the girl in the shop re: Muse too. Her boyfriend is a big fan apparently. :D Staying downstairs in the giftshop to listen instead of going to the bar. :LOL: